Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
mos7wan7ed

A change to which WN6 numbers are displayed

the last 500 battles

I am not suggesting a change in how the numbers are calculated. I'd like to see the use of the last 500 battles as the main wn6 number used for match making. This makes it easier for someone to increase their main wn6 without the need to create a new account and grind up new tanks. The career wn6 number might be useful in clan recruiting but it is hardly a fair and valid number in a match making scheme. It only serves to handicap players that have played WoT for fun in the past and are looking to become serious tankers now.

Edited by mos7wan7ed

Short link

the last 500 battles

I am not suggesting a change in how the numbers are calculated. I'd like to see the use of the last 500 battles as the main wn6 number used for match making. This makes it easier for someone to increase their main wn6 without the need to create a new account and grind up new tanks. The career wn6 number might be useful in clan recruiting but it is hardly a fair and valid number in a match making scheme. It only serves to handicap players that have played WoT for fun in the past and are looking to become serious tankers now.

In order to do that, many more stats would have to be stored on the XVM servers. Right now, I think they just calculate WN6 based on the players' stats, then store the resulting number on their server(s), but I could be wrong.

Short link