Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
DragonsREpic

XVM causing problems (can't even use it eaither)

got it downloaded from the official site. 3 problems. After looking for the file. I will load into a BLACK screen if the XVM mod folder is IN the res_mods. When I get get into battle and the folder is in I CTD and the game reloads by itself and goes to login screen and when I DON'T have it and go to garage my tank list isn't even there and when i hit battle nothing happends but it will say "Joining" and then "Exiting" like normal but after that I can't rotate my view (the whole garage thing is pretty screwed up)

(sorry about they [edited]y pic, i kept resizing it down only to realize I could of made a link)

http://imgur.com/a/r1Icm

Also why is XVM service counting down???

please help!

Short link

got it downloaded from the official site. 3 problems. After looking for the file. I will load into a BLACK screen if the XVM mod folder is IN the res_mods. When I get get into battle and the folder is in I CTD and the game reloads by itself and goes to login screen and when I DON'T have it and go to garage my tank list isn't even there and when i hit battle nothing happends but it will say "Joining" and then "Exiting" like normal but after that I can't rotate my view (the whole garage thing is pretty screwed up)

(sorry about they [edited]y pic, i kept resizing it down only to realize I could of made a link)

http://imgur.com/a/r1Icm

Also why is XVM service counting down???

please help!

Are you sure you extract the contains of the "xvm-6.4.5" archive right into your WoT root folder?

Anyways, another option is downloading the .exe installation file.

It is counting down because it is activated for a limited period of time and you should periodically manually prolong it on the site.

Edited by Andrew05

Short link

Are you sure you extract the contains of the "xvm-6.4.5" archive right into your WoT root folder?

Anyways, another option is downloading the .exe installation file.

It is counting down because it is activated for a limited period of time and you should periodically manually prolong it on the site.

I used the lastest installation file

Short link

I don't know how

Click on "More reply options" if you are creating a new post (or if you would like to attach files to an already existing post, click on "Edit" and on "Use full editor), then on "Choose files" and select the file(s) you need. After you're done with that, click on "Add reply" (or on "Submit modified post" if you are editing a post).

Edited by Andrew05

Short link