Korean Random

colors.xc question

I use the colors.xc from wotlabs.net. But it's pretty clear that while it works on WN8, it doesn't really affect the other ratings, like xTE, average damage, etc. I have an xTE that's supposedly better than 98% of players who play the tank, yet it still shows light green for that tank. Same for average damage. How should I modify colors.xc to reflect the % scale on wotlabs on xTE and average damage?

Short link

I use the colors.xc from wotlabs.net. But it's pretty clear that while it works on WN8, it doesn't really affect the other ratings, like xTE, average damage, etc. I have an xTE that's supposedly better than 98% of players who play the tank, yet it still shows light green for that tank. Same for average damage. How should I modify colors.xc to reflect the % scale on wotlabs on xTE and average damage?

Wotlabs color scale does not affect xTE.

xTE is colored accordingly with the XVM scale. So, xTE, better than 98% of players being colored in light green is correct. Torquoise starts from 99% (see the %SUP columns here) The same applies to average damage as well.

Edited by Andrew05
Short link