Korean Random

Log of credits earned per tank ?

Hello, 

I've been searching past days for something with no luck. I would like to see stats on how much is each of my vehicles earning avg per battle (netto value of credits)

Is there an option I was overseeing or such thing does not exist ?

This way I could more effectively earn credits. e.g. I earn a lot with the IS3 brutto - but after repairs and re-supply i'm barely in plus values. On the other hand I have lets say chaffee, which earns significantly less in battles (or actually, more effort is needed to earn the same ) yet I never lose any credits with it. 

With log I could see which of my vehicles has the best credits per battle ratio and I would know which ones to keep for earning.

It is very annoying to write this down manually. Would be awesome if it is part of XVM.

If there is no possibility I will try to do something using autohotkey - its basically the only macro thing I'm able to use.

Edited by crazy_sisky
Short link

Hello, 

I've been searching past days for something with no luck. I would like to see stats on how much is each of my vehicles earning avg per battle (netto value of credits)

Is there an option I was overseeing or such thing does not exist ?

This way I could more effectively earn credits. e.g. I earn a lot with the IS3 brutto - but after repairs and re-supply i'm barely in plus values. On the other hand I have lets say chaffee, which earns significantly less in battles (or actually, more effort is needed to earn the same ) yet I never lose any credits with it. 

With log I could see which of my vehicles has the best credits per battle ratio and I would know which ones to keep for earning.

It is very annoying to write this down manually. Would be awesome if it is part of XVM.

If there is no possibility I will try to do something using autohotkey - its basically the only macro thing I'm able to use.

Unfortunately, there is no such feature in XVM. But I'm sure there are mods doing this, you should search the official WoT forums for it. Or you can try wotlogger.ru. It logs all your battles with lots of information and various details (including your total/average for each tank and per session credits profit). It can be seen in your browser or in-game hangar. You can even see detailed battle results table (the one you get after battle) with extra details in your browser at any time, even months after the battle. I'm a member of the wotlogger team, so feel free to ask any questions (via PM) or if you get any trouble with installation.

Edited by Andrew05
Short link