Korean Random

Chat is almost totally obscured by left player panel on a 1366X768 laptop

Hello there! I need some help with this issue. I'm playing on a 15.6" laptop (1366X768 pixels). I'm having a problem with being able to read chat as on such a small screen there's almost no clearance underneath the left players panel. In earlier patches, I was able to read chat on top of the left players panel and it was ok! I have been going through the .xc files trying to find the values I should edit to make the chat more visible...Any help?! 

post-37666-0-80706000-1470961213_thumb.jpg

Short link

Hello there! I need some help with this issue. I'm playing on a 15.6" laptop (1366X768 pixels). I'm having a problem with being able to read chat as on such a small screen there's almost no clearance underneath the left players panel. In earlier patches, I was able to read chat on top of the left players panel and it was ok! I have been going through the .xc files trying to find the values I should edit to make the chat more visible...Any help?! 

Can you run replay with no mods and screenshot that. I don't think you're going to be able to do anything with it with a x768 resolution. 1080p is probably the smallest workable. You could tray editing the alpha for the left hand side player panel so that it's more see through but the vertical size is fixed.

Short link

Oh! I think you're all right about it guys...It's the same problem with or without mods...I will communicate this problem to WG support. I'll keep you updated on what they say about it! Thank you all very much :)

post-37666-0-60506000-1471007624_thumb.jpg

Short link

So, I got this reply from WG regarding this issue:

Jan Novak 12 August 2016 17:58

Dear Valkyrie_Panzer

Thank you for contacting us.

We apologize for any inconvenience. This issue is currently known and our developers are already working on a fix. However, there is currently no info available regarding the preliminary date of the fix release.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Jan Novák

Short link