Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Hiukuss

XVM website is completely broken

The XVM homepage looks like this for me:

zDJwO1I.png

None of the buttons on the top work except for Log out. I cannot access my settings, activate services, or update statistics. However, my XVM is still active in-game, but I cannot perform any action on the website.

I'm using Firefox on Windows 7 64 bit

I cleared everything possible in Firefox (cache, history, etc) but it's still broken.

Short link

I don't think I have any browser addons conflicting with the website but I'll get back to you if any affects it.

UoP3tjT.png

EDIT: Can't find any addons that could be conflicting (checked to be sure)

Edited by Hiukuss

Short link

Do you use proxy for internet connection? It looks like you receive old version of widget. Please make another 1 screenshot where I can see the end of the line with the error (script name and line number).

Short link

Do you use proxy for internet connection? It looks like you receive old version of widget. Please make another 1 screenshot where I can see the end of the line with the error (script name and line number).

No, I don't believe I do. And I didn't see the jquery stuff at first, sorry about that! Here you go:

xxp5cCJ.png

Short link

Can you try another browser? Chrome, IE, Opera... Any.

I tried Chrome on my friend's laptop, and I had the same issue.

I also just installed Chrome fresh, and I have the issue.

Short link

@Hiukuss, could you clarify please, this problem appears only with specific account?

Sorry I took a while to respond, I was building my new PC. I can confirm that two of my friends do not have any issues with this.

A friend was here with his laptop, and I tried to see if the website would work with my account on it. His account had no issues before I logged in, and after I logged out and he logged back into his own.

I should also clarify that I can prolong my services when they are close to expiring, however I cannot do anything else.

Edited by Hiukuss

Short link

Same black bar on all browsers (IE, FF, Chrome, Edge).

2yy49s4.jpg

XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://account.modxvm.com/account/simple?lang=en. No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://www.modxvm.com' is therefore not allowed access. The response had HTTP status code 502.

Edited by wade_g
  • Upvote 1

Short link

@mesci and @wade_g

There are temporary problems on our site. We'll fix it as soon as possible. Also, this is not related to this topic.

• Upvote 2

Short link

@mesci and @wade_g

There are temporary problems on our site. We'll fix it as soon as possible. Also, this is not related to this topic.

thx for info! and sorry for the wrong topic, that's the only one i found the issue discribed gl on fixing and thx for the amazing job!

• Upvote 2

Short link