Korean Random
SMR

Private statistics

Why isn't there an option to hide stats on XVM page? If you're already farming my data without my permission then I at least want an option to say otherwise. Who can I contact so that my data is removed from XVM?

• Downvote 7

Short link

Who can I contact so that my data is removed from XVM?
To nobody.

Wargaming provide your statistic (and this statistic is open for all), XVM just show it in game.

• Upvote 2

Short link

They are. I already contacted WG and they said I should contact XVM in regards to that question. When it starts affecting gameplay its a problem.

• Downvote 2

Short link

They are.

They are not. It's property of WG.

I already contacted WG and they said I should contact XVM in regards to that question.

You did not and the answer isn't true either.

• Downvote 1

Short link

So, yeah XVM will need to stop showing my stats in game.
Unfortunatelly (for you) this will not happen.
  • Upvote 2

Short link

We all know what XVM is used for. Every player thinks that by focusing a player with highest WN8 is gonna win him a battle. What if I'm a t8 stock tank in a t10 match up? Yeah I still get artied even if the arty has a choice of shooting a t10 vehicle. Curse of playing well and building stats. The gameplay would be much more organic if people were focusing based on what is happening in the battle rather then going out of their way to shoot someone because of their stats. 

• Downvote 3

Short link

Your stats is openly available in WG's API and always remains public. So, we'll not hide public information.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Short link