Korean Random
LoneWolf

Carousel macro does not work

Hello, I'm trying to customize my "carousel" configuration but I'm not able to auto repositioning multiXp icon according to v.mastery macro.

I tried with this method but it appears that v.mastery is giving out always 0 as value even if you have a mastery badge for that tank, and always shows the icon of the second line

"multiXp":  { "visible": true, "dx": -30, "dy": 4, "alpha": "{{v.mastery?100|0}}", "scale": 0.9 },
      "multiXp":  { "visible": true, "dx": 0, "dy": 4, "alpha": "{{v.mastery?0|100}}", "scale": 0.9 },     <---- this is the line the icon displayed

tried also with this, same result:
      "multiXp":  { "visible": true, "dx": -30, "dy": 4, "alpha": "{{v.mastery>0?100|0}}", "scale": 0.9 },
      "multiXp":  { "visible": true, "dx": 0, "dy": 4, "alpha": "{{v.mastery?0|100}}", "scale": 0.9 },     <---- this is the line the icon displayed

I hope there is a way to do this, it's quite a simple task, cannot believe it's impossible.

Thanks in advance,

LW.

Edited by LoneWolf

Short link

Hi Konrad and thank you for your answer.

Honestly I'm a little bit disappointed by your answer, but I foud a workaroud that solve my problem.

Instead of moving the "multiXP" icon according with the presence or not of the mastery badge, I created a "NO BADGE" icon that fills the hole on the tank carousel box.

I found here another strange behaviour of the "v.mastery" macro that gives out 3 different values when you have no badge.

It appears that if you have a brand new tank WITHOUT  a battle v.mastery gives out randomly nothing or a space.

If you have a tank where you already played some battles but still gained no badges "v.mastery" gives out the expected "0" (zero).

So, at the end, I created 3 icns that are exactly the same but the name differs: class_icons_0.png , class_icons_.png , class_icons_ .png .

If someone is interested I attached the files of the 3 icons to this post.

Ciao.

LW

post-34195-0-26559100-1447160986.png

post-34195-0-30239900-1447160987.png

post-34195-0-58969900-1447160987.png

Edited by LoneWolf

Short link