Korean Random

Map won't load correctly

Hello,

So I have been having problems since I installed the latest version of xvm (6.1.4.2).

Everytime I join the game with xvm the map doesn't load completely and this is what I get to see:

mOYsUWu.jpg

It get's stuck on loading screen. There is a workaround. If I load the default xvm config and not my personal config then the map will load.

After that I change the xvm.xc file back to use my own config again and the problem is fixed but not permanently. Yesterday I played fine

with my personal config until today when I wanted to play my first game it didn't work. So I had to reload the default config first before I could

load my own config again.

Anybody knows how this problem can occur. It's annoying to switch configs every time I want to play.

EDIT: Just had the problem again and this time with default config. Even with default config I could not load the map.

xvm.log

python.log

xvm.log

python.log

Edited by mintik
Short link

It is strange that it would work sometimes with all my mods installed and other times it doesn't work while I did not change anything.

did is update some corrupted packages after running with the flag?

Edited by Helkar
Short link

did is update some corrupted packages after running with the flag?

No, it didn't reacquire files. It just checked. But now I added gnomefather realistic gun sounds and engines and it doesn't work. So maybe it's those mods. Going to try

and run xvm with a different mod now.

Short link

No, it didn't reacquire files. It just checked. But now I added gnomefather realistic gun sounds and engines and it doesn't work. So maybe it's those mods. Going to try and run xvm with a different mod now.

ok, please keep us updated with results. 

Short link