Korean Random
bograd

Clan logo in battle

Hello.

Since i am not in a top clan, in order to see my clan icon in player panel i would put the .png file in my local xvm files.

Now i see that the logo appears in the player panel without any local files.

Why is that?

Short link

there is an option within xvm for it to collect clan logos as you go through your battles , it does not have to be 100 it can be 1000 ,however this would take you many battles to come across all clans

what i did a while back and still maintain is i got EVERY clan logo on the NA servers as of august last update,

what else i did was this ,normally the clan logos are stored at 96x96  or 64x64 which is way to large for your use,

so i resized them ALL down to 24x24  as this is the normal dimension the clan icons get displayed in game and the pack is a fraction of the size it would be. contains all clan icons at 21 mb not bad :)

http://roughnecksxvmmods.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/1460-clan-icon-na-aug-2015/

Edited by soulza

Short link

I'm not sure what you mean?

Although i am not in a top clan and i have no icon in local folder mods\shared_resources\xvm\res\clanicons\EU\clan i can see my clan logo in the battle.

Short link

ahhh.....

you will see the logo and your clanmates will but nobody else will , clan owner pays for the logo in gold so its displayed to his clan

Short link

The thing is that i want to use a different clan logo that i have stored local in  mods\shared_resources\xvm\res\clanicons\EU\clan . But the local png file is ignored.

Short link