Korean Random

tootltips suggestion

Hello I have an idea you may like or not , but please read through before you dismiss

what XVM has done for the game is magical for people like myself who are stats nuts,

however although the pretty new addition of the extended tooltips is a good idea , i feel you missed a trick?

at the moment there is a good list of macros/values that can be displayed in the tooltips but i was wondering if it would be possible to use the carousel macros also?

the tank carousel has restricted space to display good info about the vehicle (see pic below) many macros cant be used due to space

pre_1440516073__untitled1.png

but if we could use the current carousel macros in the tooltips panel? 

we could put far more relevant info for the selected vehicle there ,besides most of the info in the tooltips is being already displayed in the hanger on the right side of the screen.

being able to use the extra macros opens up whole new options about what gets displayed by a mouse over, consider little icons like many carousel configs use dont need to be

squashed in to the vehicle cell it can be displayed in the tooltips panel. more to the point it would be info that people would check often to see how they are performing in a selected vehicle.

I just think there are very powerful macros un used in the carousel due to space restrictions so instead of tooltips consider it a bit more like extended vehicle stats

how hard this would be to do i dont know , but i do know many,many people would be interested and use this

pre_1440516197__untitled.png

• Upvote 1
Short link

• 9 months later...