Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Kalash

Problems with Stats

Hello everyone!

So basically before the battle my xvm doesnt show the stats, not even in a battle when i press the key to show it, all i have is players names, tanks and instead the stats, i only have this --%/--%, what happen before this u ask, so i tried to modify the xvm file to show the chance to win, witch i got it to work, but then i was getting a error in some line i couldnt find, so i put back the original file i had backup, and the error was still there, after reading in foruns and trying to solve it, i decided to delete and uninstall wot and delete all related with xvm, even the appdata location briefcase where are the tokens and etc, so installed everything new, wot and xvm, dont have the error....but i dont have stats also, i did went to xvm and activated service and update stats, that was 4 5 days ago and still all the same, i deleted the tokens, activated again since i saw that could fix it....and still nothing, all works fine, but i dont have stats before and in the battle....how can i solve this?

Thanks for all the help.

Have a good day!

Edited: Using win7

Attachments added.

python.log

xvm.log

xvm.zip

Edited by Kalash

Short link

are you sure you have not done an edit on that python log?

as those errors look very much like a bad aimbot?

Short link

what??? No i didnt edit anything beside the xvm.xc m8,wtf u talking about? i never used or even looked for anything related to bots, like i said and explained, i been using the Quickybaby xvm modpack for a long time, on his 9.9 1 version, didnt had the aim turret line on the minimap or the chance to win, so i looked around what i needed to do for it, so i messed a little with xvm trying to understand what was each line, even downloaded the xcpad to see if was better then using the wordpad, and wasn't for me, that's when all problems started, beside that, i deleted and uninstalled everything related to wot and xvm on my computer and istalled all new, and downloaded Quickybaby modpack 9.9 2 version, witch had on what i wanted on first place, didn't installed anything or edit anything after installed all new, and that's when those problems started....and tbh i don't even know what that python log is for...

The quickybaby mod is working, only thing i notice not showing is all related to stats, before battle and on garage my own stats, when u go tank by tank, and those colors when u check the tanks u played, the win ratio, dmg ratio etc etc, all is same color.

Short link
No one has a clue?

make a screenshot from the settings on mod's website (top right dropdown panel on modxvm.com)

Edited by sech_92

Short link

make a screenshot from the settings on mod's website (top right dropdown panel on modxvm.com)

yes, looks like the stats are not activated at website.

Short link

stats are not activated

2015-07-30 19:55:24: [INFO]    HTTPS: /3.0/checkToken/512327603/c6343136-****-****-****-********a3ed
2015-07-30 19:55:25: [INFO]    Time: 688 ms, Size: 274 (384) bytes
2015-07-30 19:55:25: {"badGetToken_cnt":2,"services":{"flag":"default","topClansCount":50,"rating":"wgr","scale":"basic","chanceResults":false,"chanceLive":false,"chance":true,"comments":true,"statCompany":true,"statAwards":false,"statBattle":false},"expires_at":1439060759632,"cnt":32,"_id":512327603,"status":"active","token":"c6343136-****-****-****-********a3ed","issued":18,"start_at":1429144760869}

"status":"active", but "statBattle":false
The first checkbox is probably unchecked

Short link

....Facepalm!! Ok...i forgot those options there its true....i admit....and that solved the before battle and in battle color stats,tks all!! But, in the garage, when u checking tanks u played and other players, i dont have the stats there or the colors when u checking the tanks, the victories or avrg dmg per battle, that used to be highlight, even think i had a 3rd option there, average something....

Short link

But, in the garage, when u checking tanks u played
 probably you mean carousel. Are you sure it's configered to show stats but it doesn't? Did it show before?

and other players
Here I can't be sure enough to guess... userInfo window to see other player stats?

Short link

In attach is the pic, i mean there use to be stats of each tank, the column of victories and average xp per battle, those used to be colored, like the colors of the normal player stats i get, even sure there was another column between the average xp and the mastery, i forgot what it was, but something about the stats i think.... now not sure if is the last Quickbaby modpack that has that off or not....

post-33175-0-27779200-1438471463_thumb.jpg

Short link

seems as if you have extra info turned off as well for the stats in your stats window. look in your personal cabinet again and make sure its all turned on. the only other place I would look is in userinfo.xc and look for this line: "showExtraDataInProfile": false, change false to true, and that should work for you.

Short link

So...i did that what u said, went userinfo.xc, and changed it to true. Well....didnt went very well, i only changed that, didn't worked to fix that garage issue i posted the pic, but instead messed up all rest...and really...i only changed that what u said to true, after that, i get a error on xvm before the battle, started showing players flags, changed the stats numbers to the same rating u have in game when u go ur service record...in minimap i lost 1 square that was max view range, the line where the barrel was pointed was gone... lol, srly...i only change the false to true like Maggz said, nothing on xvm page or any settings anywhere else lol, basically i deleted everything again, wot and all xvm....all installed again, all working, beside the service record the stats on the tanks part....i guess ill just quit on that, and stay with what is working. 

Tks all for help, but if anyone knows what it is let me know pls :)

Short link