Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
MechBuster

Vehicle Details Not Always Showing Extra Information

Hi,

I don't know if this is a known issues, but I don't see anyone else mention it in the forums, but I updated to v6.1.3.1 last night and ever since then, sometimes when I select a tank in the my garage, it will display the default information on the right side of the garage below the clock. Clicking on another tank and it will show the additional XVM information added to the details and clicking back to the first tank again will then show the extended details for that tank as well. Similarly, if I am viewing a tank and it only shows the default details, and I then click on one of the top tabs (eg. Service Record) and then go back to garage, it will then be displaying all the additional information XVM adds.

I've not been able to narrow this down to any specific thing or action, so far. It seems to be completely random.

Anyone else seen this?

Short link

This has been mentioned in the Russian-speaking part of the forums and I've been having this issue for a while already as well. But as far as I'm concerned the devs hadn't admitted the issue exists

Short link

Hi,

I don't know if this is a known issues, but I don't see anyone else mention it in the forums, but I updated to v6.1.3.1 last night and ever since then, sometimes when I select a tank in the my garage, it will display the default information on the right side of the garage below the clock. Clicking on another tank and it will show the additional XVM information added to the details and clicking back to the first tank again will then show the extended details for that tank as well. Similarly, if I am viewing a tank and it only shows the default details, and I then click on one of the top tabs (eg. Service Record) and then go back to garage, it will then be displaying all the additional information XVM adds.

I've not been able to narrow this down to any specific thing or action, so far. It seems to be completely random.

Anyone else seen this?

Yes. I had encountered this issue too. I've tried many configs, different modpacks, nothing has changed. But one thing worked for me and all seems to be working as it should now. I've manually deleted content from C:/users/x/AppData/Roaming/wargaming.net/WorldOfTanks folder (where x is your account name). Oh, I've deleted the folders, leaving the preferences.xml. After deleting this folders just run wot and let game recreate them with files inside. I've logged in many times and changed tanks in hangar again and again and the dynamic data on the right works all the time.

Short link