Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Alfalis

Feature Suggestion: Custom filter groups in carousel

Hi,

would it be possibe to add some sort of user defined "groups of tanks" that can be used for filtering (similar to the grouping feature in the new friends list)?

That way one could for example create lists like "Autoloaders" or "T6 CW Tanks".

Those groups should be defined in a section of the config in a format like

"groups": {

"Autoloaders":{

"1": ID_of_Tank_1,

"2": ID_of_Tank_2

},

"T6 CW Tanks":{

"1": ID_of_Tank_3,

"2": ID_of_Tank_4

}

}

I guess using tank IDs would be the simplest way but alternatives that are more user friendly might make more sense. If IDs are the only way a little external tool with a simple interface and drag and drop that generates config code would be useful. All the user would have to do then is copy that secion of auto-generated code into his config.

These groups should then appear ingame as a separate dropdown menu just the way the current "special filters" work now (non elite, premium, normal,...)

I have no idea if this is even possible but I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate it a lot! :)

bw

Alfalis

PS: It should be no problem to define filter groups with more tanks than a user has.

That way you could pre-define groups like the aforementioned Autoloaders with all autoloaders in the game and even if a user doesn't have all of them he should still be able to use this filter group.

Short link