Korean Random

How many battles needed for xvm to show your wn8 ingame?

If you only started gaming and activated stats, you need to wait for one stat update and then you'll se it .

Okay thanks, yeah i made the account like 5 days ago and have around 60 battles. I was just interested since i have seen players with 1 battle on randoms but thousands on team battles and their stats dont show and then a player with 100 battles on randoms with wn8 showing. If i'm not mistaken xvm updates once a week?

Short link

How often does the XVM server update player statistics?

User of XVM is placed in a queue for updating at least once every 3 days. All other players – at least once every 11 days.

I.e. when the user of XVM enters the battle, our server will check when his stats was updated. If since the last update has been more than 3 days, this user will placed in the queue for update.
All other players who got into a battle with user of XVM will placed in queue for updating if their statistics is older than 11 or more days.

Update speed of queue depends on the load on stats server and on server of WG API. It can range from a few seconds to several days.

Source: http://www.modxvm.com/en/faq/

Short link

How often does the XVM server update player statistics?

User of XVM is placed in a queue for updating at least once every 3 days. All other players – at least once every 11 days.

I.e. when the user of XVM enters the battle, our server will check when his stats was updated. If since the last update has been more than 3 days, this user will placed in the queue for update.

All other players who got into a battle with user of XVM will placed in queue for updating if their statistics is older than 11 or more days.

Update speed of queue depends on the load on stats server and on server of WG API. It can range from a few seconds to several days.

Source: http://www.modxvm.com/en/faq/

Thanks for the response. I still feel like the amount of overall battles you have affect this, and if i was not clear, i mean that my xvm is working fine and i see other players stats but my account just has - ... - (lines and dots) instead of the colored numbers. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Short link