Korean Random

Average Vehicle Tier in Player Panel Question

I use Aslain's modpack. In the Player Panel there is an Indicator for the Player's average tier Vehicle Level. In the Spoiler on Aslain's download Page it is the first column after the Player name in the Seventh Spoiler picture down with the line "Our Team" at the top of it . I've included the picture below.
My Issue is That I did for A Long time have Several Lowest-tier Vehicles, But even after cleaning it still House Shows it to be A "3". Here's My Setup:
I only have 13 Tanks now, after Selling Several. Of Those, I have ...
1 tier 2
tier 2 3 4 5 tier 5 tier 5 How can my average still be tier 3 ??? Maybe My Understanding of this is flawed. For A Long time I Thought I WAS the number based on the tier in Which I've Played the Most games, and for A while it WAS tier 3. Now the Majority of My games have Been Played in tier 4 Tanks, so I do not understand why I ' m not at "4" in the Player panel. Elsewhere I've Read That the number is based on the actual Quantity of Tanks I own. But is this Tanks Currently owned or owned in Totality since the Beginning of Recorded gameplay? If it's Currently owned, then it would be the average for me of my tiers 2, 3, 4 and 5 Tanks, Which Would be 4.1 Actually. I wondered if maybe it WAS Just A while taking to Update, as XVM defaults to A 3 to 11 day Update Unless you hit the "Update statistics" button every time you Update Aslain's modpack ... Which I do. So by rights That Should have taken care of the Update Issue. Sometimes I do more than once That A day even. This Should not matter, But everyone looks at those numbers when waiting to start a game, and even if I've been playing a tier 5 heavy for a while and gotten decently good at it, to see a "3" there automatically classifies me as a tier 3 Player. Who Wants to Look Worse even than They naturally do lol? Thanks for Any info you throw My way.

post-32840-0-75169200-1436153127_thumb.png

Short link