Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
CakeOrD3ath

XVM no longer reporting games played

Since updating to 9.8, my XVM no longer displays games played for anyone.

"formatLeftVehicle": "{{vehicle}} <font color='{{c:kb}}'>{{kb:3}}</font> <font color='{{c:wn8}}'>{{wn8}}</font> <font color='{{c:winrate}}'>{{winrate%2d~%|--%}}</font>",

Apparently kb no longer works? Or what is the deal? Had a similar problem moving to 9.7 with the c:rating function being changed to c:winrate 

Any help would be super, thanks.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Short link

Is it so hard to read the included documentation?

ChangeLog-en.txt

readme-en.txt

macros.txt

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Short link

Is it so hard to read the included documentation?

ChangeLog-en.txt

readme-en.txt

macros.txt

No need to come to this forum, where people are asking for help, and be a douche, telling them to read the documentation.

CakeOrD3ath, try changing that line to "formatLeftVehicle": "{{vehicle}}<font face='mono' size='{{xvm-stat?13|0}}'> <font color='{{c:kb}}'>{{kb%2d~k|--k}}</font> <font color='{{c:wn8}}'>{{wn8}}</font> <font color='{{c:winrate}}'>{{winrate%2d~%|--%}}</font>"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Short link

Reading the documentation should be a first thing to do while looking for help.

So what if someone did read it and just couldn't figure it out? This forum is the place to get help. And believe me, there are plently of people here ready to help without being an asshole ("RTFM" etc.). Plus this one's actually quite a tricky one, as the macros changed just a bit, with the "kb" part staying the same.

And what's wrong with you people? There's absolutely no excuse to being mean to these people asking for help and no point at all in posting lines like "Is it so hard to read the included documentation?", other than trying to act a smartass and trying to make the person asking for help look inferior than yourself.

Edited by Andrew05
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Short link

You want help and insult others. Well done. How can we help you if don't understand what you read?

Readme & ChangeLog since WoT 0.9.1:

{{name[:norm][%[flag][width][.prec]type][~suf][(=|!=|<|<=|>|>=)match][?rep][|def]}}

For example:
      {{name%-10.10s}}      - cuts names longer than 10 chars and fills names shorter than 10 chars, left aligned
      {{kb%4.01f~k|----}}   - width 4 chars, exactly 1 char after the decimal point, right aligned
                              if kb==null, display "----"

Even the board has plenty of threads about the issue. Not smart enough to find it?

http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/24815-xvm-612-for-wot-098-missing-some-stats/

http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/24803-number-of-kilo-battles-kb-missing/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Short link

You want help and insult others. Well done. How can we help you if don't understand what you read?

If YOU would understand what you read, you would know that me and the the OP that asked for help are two different people and wouldn't address us as one person. And the OP asking for help didn't insult anyone.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Short link

So reading the documentation is no help?

Either way it doesn't matter. You come to the forum and insult other members. So who is the douche?

Edited by OlliN
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Short link

So reading the documentation is no help?

Either way it doesn't matter. You come to the forum and insult other members. So who is the douche?

Have I ever said that reading the documentation is no help? All I'm saying, if someone couldn't figure something out and something is not working for him and he is nicely asking for some help here, instead of actually helping him, going off with "smart' punch lines like "Is it so hard to read the included documentation?", which is pretty much an insult, is a bad thing to do. And I just pointed it out. Wasn't trying to insult anyone. Just stated what that kind of behaviour that is, and that it's not something that really should be done here. And believe me, I know, I'm an old time member on quite a number of communities and forums, inclduing support ones, plus having support experience as a full time job. That kind of stuff is not welcome anywhere. If you can help, then go ahead and help the guy, if you don't, just move on. You either post something positive or nothing at all. Anyone thinking differently, or that he is smarter than others, usually eventually finds himself not in a good position on that forum or/and community.

• Downvote 1

Short link