Korean Random
Bartman

tank icon positions on battleloading and statisticForm

I may simply have missed it, but are there tank icon X coordinate settings for both the loading screen and the tab popup more to the middle? With longer names and more extensive available stats these two sometimes overlap, and the space on the middle side of these icons isn't used.

post-20856-0-06536300-1432817714_thumb.jpg

Short link

from ChangeLog:

* option "playersPanel"/"removeSquadIcon" moved into panel mode settings (sections "short", "medium", "medium2", "large")

Short link

WG added squad icon in all panel modes. You need to update your config.

There is 4 "removeSquadIcon" options now, one for each panel mode (except "none").

Edited by sirmax

Short link

I must be missing something, still no effect. These go right below their respective headers?

"large": {
      // false - disable (отключить)
      "enabled": true,
      "removeSquadIcon": true,

And do these settings indeed influence the StatisticForm and BattleLoading on top of the 'ears'  themselves? My main concerns are the tab popup and the loading screen, I usually leave the sidebars alone while playing.

Edited by Bartman

Short link

are there tank icon X coordinate settings for both the loading screen and the tab popup more to the middle?
There are no such parameters. Custom icons usually are png images of the same dimensions for both low-lvl small tanks and high-lvl huge ones. So for E100 that space will probably be abscent.
Sirmax misunderstood you and told not about tank icons but about squad icons, which behaviour was changed recently.

Short link

Ah, figured that setting would hide some empty placeholders taking up space. I have to head out now, but would it be possible to modify the column widths for these two screens so that formatLeftVehicle and formatRightVehicle end up with an alignment closer to the middle (and further away from the nicks)?

Short link