Korean Random
R_O_O_T

Where is gone my wn8?

Hi i'm new here, but i have a huge problem and after i open a ticket to wg ,  they told me to ask you.

So i use to have 5233 wn8 points ,  and after i've play 23 battles 5 days ago i find myself with ONLY 1493 WN8 points. From that moment i didnt play no more waitning for wg to get me an answer, and 10 minutes ago i login in game and my wn8 is 1485.
How is possible that i lost 3740wn8 in 23 battles !!!!??? ,   and other 8 wn8 points without even play?

Short link

how much battles do you have overall?

5233 in wn8 is very high rating. maybe it was because of your lucky start and then normalised?

Short link

5233 in wn8 is very high rating. maybe it was because of your lucky start and then normalised?

HI,  i have 701 battles, and until 635 i use to have 6038 wn8,  after that is strat to drop down and i understand that becouse it start to "normalise", and after 680 battles it become stabile, i mean between 5200 and 5400,  but the last day i've play  it drop down too much  3740 points after 23 battles is not a normal thing.

Short link

for your information, all stats are updated once per 5 days.

probably what you saw 5 days ago are stats from 10 days ago (or something like that)

so it's not 23 battles what lowered so much the stats, but simply update.

anyway, i will ask to look at your records if that is possible.

Short link

Ok, i waith for an answer ,  but i use to update statistics on the xvm site evrey day, and the day i lost so much i did the update in the morning and after 23 battles, it just simply come out( loosing that ammount of wn8) and i stop playing and wandering what the hell was happend. Enyway please take a look and tell what happend. Thanks in advance.

Short link

from what i've asked, we don't have history per-day.

from your overall account stats it does not look like 5k wn8.

Short link

take a look below

2wdom0j.jpg

30c7sd1.jpg

11w65gl.jpg

Short link

http://www.noobmeter.com/player/eu/R_O_O_T/525843784/

Their graphs don't show data points so I'm not sure how frequent their polling is, but it does look like the above is your answer :)

Edited by Bartman

Short link

take a look below

http://www.noobmeter.com/player/eu/R_O_O_T/525843784/

Their graphs don't show data points so I'm not sure how frequent their polling is, but it does look like the above is your answer :)

Like the WG tell me, thouse statistics made by others then the WG himself,  are not 100% precise, but , since in game the statistics from xmv are THE MAIN refence statistics system, it seems to me( i may be wrong)  like it is not alow to have thouse ammount of wn8,  so they "normalised" too not spook others players. When i reach 6000 wn8 i was killed several times by my mates in random battles, i was offended allmost evrey battle,  becouse that huge wn8,  but to drop down so much  is not fair. And i must say i reach that wn8,  after buynig the new premium tank Cromwell B( before this my wn8 was 1870), and i think is connected in some mode to that drop down.

Short link

take a look below

Like the WG tell me, thouse statistics made by others then the WG himself,  are not 100% precise, but , since in game the statistics from xmv are THE MAIN refence statistics system, it seems to me( i may be wrong)  like it is not alow to have thouse ammount of wn8,  so they "normalised" too not spook others players. When i reach 6000 wn8 i was killed several times by my mates in random battles, i was offended allmost evrey battle,  becouse that huge wn8,  but to drop down so much  is not fair. And i must say i reach that wn8,  after buynig the new premium tank Cromwell B( before this my wn8 was 1870), and i think is connected in some mode to that drop down.

maybe because this tank (Cromwell B) is new, the expected data about this tank was unreliable and the calculations went wrong.

anyway, you must understand that 5000+ rating in wn8 is top players of WoT =)

Short link

maybe because this tank (Cromwell B) is new, the expected data about this tank was unreliable and the calculations went wrong.

anyway, you must understand that 5000+ rating in wn8 is top players of WoT =)

Didn't even notice the Cromwell B spamming. It was _very_ easy to get an ace tanker on the first days, despite large numbers of people playing it. It seems to be better than the regular Cromwell, which they presumably based their 'stock' stats and therefore WN8 on. With enough player data being gathered in subsequent weeks this was probably adjusted downward quite a bit to represent reality better.

Short link