Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Aslain

Why EU flags as client language on EU server?

Because this is the {{language}} macro.

Since 0.9.7 players can change it in the personal cabinet.

Edited by sirmax

Short link

So if only an XVM user changes the default lang in their personal cabinet, will a different flag be displayed?

So any non-XVM users will always have the default EU flag shown?

Short link

So any non-XVM users will always have the default EU flag shown?

No, they will have the flag appropriate to the client language, and no flag by default (if english language was used)

Short link

No, they will have the flag appropriate to the client language, and no flag by default (if english language was used)

The EU flags started showing up in great numbers under 9.6 and although I'm unsure of exactly when it was around the time 9.7 was rolled out to RU and NA so I guess that was somehow related.

Now EU is also on 9.7, the EU flags have largely disappeared and there are now a lot of 'no flags'.....about half every battle so from what you're saying, they are using EN language even though they might not be from UK?

Short link

Players with default language ("en" on EU realm, "ru" on RU, etc.) will not have a flag, but if you want "en" flag, you can enable it in the personal cabinet.

Short link

Players with default language ("en" on EU realm, "ru" on RU, etc.) will not have a flag, but if you want "en" flag, you can enable it in the personal cabinet.

I was hoping to get the 'nationality' flags which I thought was what we had in 9.6. However, if I'm wrong, so be it.

Short link

The highest priority have the selection in the personal cabinet. If 'default' flag selected or user don't use XVM, then client language will be used. If client language is default for realm ("en" on EU), empty icon will be shown.

Short link