Korean Random

I would like my strategic view for Arty to include a camera direction line on the minimap, or a dot at the centre of the minimap aiming rectangle.  With my current XVM, the camera line disappears when I switch from Arcade to Strategic view and I would rather it didn't.  Unfortunately all of the Strategic_View files are compiled python.  Does anyone have an uncompiled version that I can edit?  I am not proficient enough to create my own from scratch, but I could probably modify an existing file.

Or is anyone aware of an arty view mod that I can add to my existing modified XVM?

Clues?  Help?

Thx  

Short link

Sorry, I am not sure about your question. 

Without XVM, a camera line shows on the minimap if you  select it in the game under "settings", doesn't it?  I have 'Enhanced Minimap' selected OFF though.

With XVM active, when I have arty in Arcade mode, I have a camera line showing on the minimap.  When I switch to strategic (arty) fire mode, the line disappears and I only get the aiming square showing on the minimap.  I want the camera line to stay visible on the minimap when I switch top strategic overhead view.

I have tried installing Minimap7.rar as per your linked website but I cannot get that to work with my XVM.  I think I need to modify my XVM not install another mod to get it to work.

Thanks for the reply!

Short link

I have tried installing Minimap7.rar as per your linked website but I cannot get that to work with my XVM.

did you install the script

Скрипт отключения зума арт-прицела на миникарте.

Скачать отдельно:>>> attachicon.gifStrategicMinimap.rar <<<

Переработан @POLIROID & @Yusha

Sorry, I am not sure about your question. 

Without XVM, a camera line shows on the minimap if you  select it in the game under "settings", doesn't it?

Just watch a replay without any mods

Short link