Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
drrrrr

XVM addon

how do I turn this thing off. I downloaded it now I try to delete it and it deletes other tanks in the game s markers. ive done nothing but lag and disconnect since I downloaded this and want it out of the game but it takes out stuff that goes with the game without the addon.. like tank markers I cant tell whos on my team and who isn't. Some help would be appreciated.

Short link

lol nice fellow ? :)

easiest way would be to goto res_mods directory and rename the xvm folder xvmdead. the game will bypass the loader then , but you will still have all the other custom .pyc and swf files

you could look at the download you have and take out all files in your res mods directory that are the same in the xvm download

Short link
easiest way would be to goto res_mods directory and rename the xvm folder xvmdead

This "easiest" way is the dumbest one and it spoils all the interface. Never do remove the xvm folder only. There are XVM files inside the 0.x.x folder and they will "look" for xvm folder, making markers dsiappear and minimap go black.

@drrrrr, If you have a lot of mods - compare the downloaded archive to the files in your 0.9.5 and remove the files that coincide (except CameraNode.pyc and __init__.pyc).

If it was the only mod you had - clear the res_mods folder and create an empty 0.9.5 folder. You'll get the vanilla WoT client

Edited by sech_92

Short link