Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Cyon

XVM 5.5.0 WoT 9.5 Interface Loading screen crash

Hi there,

Downloaded the latest XVM from the official website and installed it yesterday. I'm using no mods at all, however I custom configured the battle screens (loading, panel etc) to show battle count, effi and win rate. Game started as it should and had a nice battle too, but unfortunately the client freezes and crashes when loading the ibattle screen every 2nd-3rd battle. Can only close the client if I'm using the task manager and I can't re-enter the battle unless I remove the XVM folder. (Game starts up but crashes as soon as it gets to the battle loading screen)

I did a fresh install of both 5.5 XVM and 9.5 WoT without any mods and I also tried QuickyBabys edited version but same thing happens.

After 19 hours of fighting I figured that XVM seems to have difficulties with player stats, mostly effi rating, not sure of the exact issue.

I thought I post this as I received same feedbacks of other players using effi rating stats in XVM.

Game and battle loads fine when I deselect player stats on XVM's website.

Any help or feedback appreciated,

python.log

xvm.log

configs.zip

Short link

Did a fresh install again, also deleted all wargaming related cache etc files. Same problem presist.

Edited by Cyon

Short link

Please try nightly build #3606+. If problem persist, please

• Right click on the Computer icon on your Desktop and choose Properties option.
  • In the System window click on Advanced system settings in the left pane.
  • In the System Properties window select Advanced tab and click on Environment Variables.
  • In the Environment Variables window you will find two sections: User variables and System variables. Click "New...". Then, in the New User Variable dialog window type the XPM_DEVELOPMENT in "Variable name" field and 1 in "Variable value" field. Click OK button.
  • Attach new logs after the freeze.

Short link

Dear Mr13,

Followed your instructions, installed the nightly build as suggested. Edited the config files to suit my needs, and started playing. Played around 20 games, and it seems that the issue has gone.

Thank you for your quick reply.

Regards,

• Upvote 1

Short link