Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Semjâzâ

xvm 9.5 stats crash

Since 9.5 update, from nightlies to the latest stable release, game crashes after loading stats in the battle loading screen.

Thought it was my wot installation, did a fresh install. Updated my video drivers just in case. The problem seems to go away if I disable the stats services from the xvm website. Might be just my idea ofcourse. Any suggestions?

xvm.log

python.log

Edited by Semjâzâ

Short link

@Semjâzâ, Please try nightly build #3606+. If problem persist, please

• Right click on the Computer icon on your Desktop and choose Properties option.
  • In the System window click on Advanced system settings in the left pane.
  • In the System Properties window select Advanced tab and click on Environment Variables.
  • In the Environment Variables window you will find two sections: User variables and System variables. Click "New...". Then, in the New User Variable dialog window type the XPM_DEVELOPMENT in "Variable name" field and 1 in "Variable value" field. Click OK button.
  • Attach new logs after the freeze.

Short link

@Semjâzâ, Please try nightly build #3606+. If problem persist, please

• Right click on the Computer icon on your Desktop and choose Properties option.
  • In the System window click on Advanced system settings in the left pane.
  • In the System Properties window select Advanced tab and click on Environment Variables.
  • In the Environment Variables window you will find two sections: User variables and System variables. Click "New...". Then, in the New User Variable dialog window type the XPM_DEVELOPMENT in "Variable name" field and 1 in "Variable value" field. Click OK button.
  • Attach new logs after the freeze.

Installed the latest build today, haven't played yet. Will create the new user if it crashes and post back.

Thanks for the detailed answer as always :)

To be honest, I'm not sure anymore if it's xvm that causes the crash on battleloading. It happened immediately after I installed xvm so I assumed this was the problem. Looking back at the python.log I noticed:

The errors about no team/vehicle/player ID found, when the crash occurs, it points to some line in the game's python files that doesn't exist.

Example:  (scripts/client/gui/battle_control/arena_info/ArenaDataProvider.py, 263): Team not found

last line in this .pyc is #210

Crash without the new variable. Trying again.

/------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\

BigWorld Release Client (compiled at 19:47:12 Dec 10 2014) starting on Mon Dec 29 20:32:26 2014

Content Type: content

Checking ./res_mods/0.9.5: mods found

[XPM] preloader gui.Scaleform.locale

[XPM] XPM 1.6.1

[XPM] Working dir: ./res_mods/0.9.5/scripts/client/gui/mods

[XPM] Loading mod: xvm_main 1.6.0 (http://www.modxvm.com/)

[XPM] Loading mod: xvm_waiting_fix 0.3 (http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/11630-/?do=findComment&comment=151768)

[NOTE] (scripts/common/fortified_regions.py, 190): fortified_regions.init()

[NOTE] (scripts/client/post_processing/__init__.py, 267): The quality = 0 was selected.

[NOTE] (scripts/client/post_processing/__init__.py, 267): The quality = 3 was selected.

[ERROR] (scripts/client/account_helpers/AccountValidator.py, 73): Couldn't get vehicle using compact descriptor:  (59921,)

[ERROR] (scripts/client/account_helpers/AccountValidator.py, 74): Exact exception message:  (234,)

[EXCEPTION] (scripts/client/account_helpers/AccountValidator.py, 75):

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "scripts/client/account_helpers/AccountValidator.py", line 71, in __validateEliteVehicleCDs

File "scripts/client/gui/shared/utils/requesters/ItemsRequester.py", line 468, in getItemByCD

File "scripts/client/gui/shared/utils/requesters/ItemsRequester.py", line 689, in __makeVehicle

File "scripts/client/gui/shared/utils/requesters/ItemsRequester.py", line 670, in __makeItem

File "scripts/client/gui/shared/gui_items/Vehicle.py", line 115, in __init__

File "scripts/common/items/vehicles.py", line 387, in __init__

File "scripts/common/items/vehicles.py", line 2250, in vehicle

KeyError: 234

[sPACE] Loading space: spaces/hangar_v2

[WARNING] (scripts/client/gui/shared/utils/requesters/ItemsRequester.py, 536): Trying to get empty user vehicle' dossier (16657, '510742185')

[sPACE] Loading space: spaces/06_ensk

Edited by Semjâzâ

Short link

Try to clear game cache - remove %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net folder

I've done it already, should have said it in the first post.

Short link

You have warnings in the python.log:

[ERROR] (scripts/client/account_helpers/CustomFilesCache.py, 210): Client couldn't read file. (UnpicklingError('pickle data was truncated',), 'NB2HI4B2F4XWGZJOO5XXE3DEN5THIYLONNZS4ZLVF5SGG33OOQXWCY3INFSXMZLNMVXHI4ZPNVSWIYLMOMXTCOBQPAYTQMBPGEYTOMJOOBXGO===')

This means that cache is broken. Not necessarily this is the reason of the problem, but one of possible reasons.

Short link

You have warnings in the python.log:

[ERROR] (scripts/client/account_helpers/CustomFilesCache.py, 210): Client couldn't read file. (UnpicklingError('pickle data was truncated',), 'NB2HI4B2F4XWGZJOO5XXE3DEN5THIYLONNZS4ZLVF5SGG33OOQXWCY3INFSXMZLNMVXHI4ZPNVSWIYLMOMXTCOBQPAYTQMBPGEYTOMJOOBXGO===')

This means that cache is broken. Not necessarily this is the reason of the problem, but one of possible reasons.

It doesn't make any sense though.  Tried wot on my laptop and still getting same errors. Last step is to reinstall windows from an image. Even though I believe it's a wg screwup and i'm wasting my time and yours.

Short link