Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Kaphene

PlayerPanel scale?

Is it impossible to scale the Player Panel?  I'm simply trying to get it so that PoGs contours are easier to read, I generally keep the Panels in short, but editing playerpanel.xc and adding scaleX or scaleY or increasing the height or width none of this seems to work.  I'm either dumb and overlooking something simple, or I spent 4 hours trying to do something impossible.

Thanks.

Short link

Sadly, i don't think it's possible to make the rows in player panels any taller. Whay you CAN do, though, is use the empty/none panels to make your own panels, which can be just about any size. The only problem with that is that you have to make it all from scratch ( or find someone who's already working on one theirselves)

Here's a snapshot of my personal custom player panel. Those blurry icons are still in their original size, but you could use something like tank icon maker to make them your desired size.

f6BT0k1.png

I hope i was of any help, hehe.

Edited by OdieHerpaderp
  • Upvote 1

Short link

I will look into doing that.  I already have the contour Icons I want, increased size and all, they just super overlap themselves right now.  So maybe if I add some extra rows they will look right.  Thanks.

Short link

Are you playing low-res or what? Panels have fixed pixels dimensions and they "scale" relatively with screen res. So, they will be unreadable if you give your config to someone else. Just saying.

Short link

Playing on 1920 x 1080, normal basically what everybody uses.  PoGs contours have a lot of information on them but it's all crammed into one small icon.  I just wanted to have them double-sized, so basically the entire left side and right side of my screen from top to chat and top to minimap would be these icons stacked ontop of each other.  It doesn't seem to be possible with the playerspanel, but I'm working on making my own custom panel right now and am going to see if I can just put the icons in their and then disable the playerspanel or put it on none.

Short link

i find the default panels to be already relatively small on 1080p, and i personally play in 1440p, which is why i eventually made my own panels using the new custom panels feature. It's really nice-looking, but i have no idea what it does to the performance of the game.

Short link