Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
CBARoughneck

what time frame does xvm log to

does xvm log stats from midnight to midnight, im trying to get the idea on when stats are logged and reported cause Im working on raising wn8 but its not matching my charts im keeping so i want to know when it resets.

Short link

@CBARoughneck, it seems to me, that you are talking about a mod, that is not a part of XVM. Does it show session stats in the system channel (bottom right)?

Short link

no what time does xvm update stats everyday does it log from 6am to 6pm or 12 to 12 etc etc

see how my sig shows 1 day stats 72.2 win rate for the day avg dmg is 1318 etc for 1 day, this is what i want to know because its not even close to my stat log in garage

Edited by CBARoughneck

Short link

@CBARoughneck, why do you think that wotlabs signature is somehow related to XVM stats update? XVM doesn't update your stats every day, it does each 3 days, AFAIK. So this question should be adressed to the wotlabs admin, I think.

Short link

avg of them 3 days
XVM doen't show any delta. XVM updates your global stats, that are updated every 3-5 days. That's all about XVM
wotlabs writes the update time on your stats page in "Last Check:" under the gametype stats.

Short link