Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
BEACHFRONT

Get rid of Bot icon?

Hi!

I played a game earlier today with my WT auf E100, while doing that my fiancee decided to take all the bandwidth so I was stuck against

a rock, could not move. After yelling like crazy to stop whatever she was doing my ping went down, but it took about 3 minutes of the match.

I just came back from another session in WoT and my platoon mate discover that I have got the BOT! clan and Icon. I have no such program

or got no plan in getting one either. How do I get rid of that texture, who am I suppose to contact and how did I get that so fast?'

Kind regards,

BEACHFRONT

Short link

I just came back from another session in WoT and my platoon mate discover that I have got the BOT! clan and Icon

How do I get rid of that texture, who am I suppose to contact and how did I get that so fast?'

Its not a part of XVM mode.

Think, your platoon mate uses locastan's modification called botdetect. You may find it here: http://locastan.com/Home/, and contact to author

Edited by leecher88

Short link

Its not a part of XVM mode.

Think, your platoon mate uses locastan's modification called botdetect. You may find it here: http://locastan.com/Home/, and contact to author

Hey, thanks for your respons.

We are both using Oldskools Promod.

BITCH, PLEASE.

If you were added, you have your own topic with a demo showing active botting, NOT some random afk...

Great start to a conversation...

My ping was 999, I could not move. The battle lasted only for about 5 minutes, for 3 minutes I was stuck. What and why was I added as a bot for that?

Short link

It's hard to believe you, somehow... Guess, why.

Still, go to eu-comm.de and ask there. Something happened to their forum lately and i can't see subforum with proofs but they will provide you a replay that was the reason of you being added. It's their mod and their list. Oh, and don't forget to update us on this issue afterwards ;) .

PS: seems that you aren't on the list: http://www.eu-comm.de/botlisting/Botlist.php

Edited by nixxxie

Short link