Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
pcristian

CTD- 2-3 times per battle

Hy guys, sry if i start this topic in the wrong section but i need ur help..i`m having problems ( Crash to Desktop ) 2-3 times per battle and i tried diffrent mods, also i tried without xvm installed and the conclusion is that the game doesn`t crash any more .. i`ll attach some of the logs.. python, and some from odem mortis modpack logs .. also if u need aditional logs or the dxdiag .. just ask .. this is so freaking frustrating and i wanna get rid of this problem.

SO... i beg you to spare some time with this problem and help me!

Thanks!

LE : the same CTD i have even with Promod.. but the thing is that before 9.0 i didn`t had any problems at all ( 5.0.1 xvm if i remember correctly )

OMCModPack.log

OMCModPackCL.log

python.log

DxDiag.txt

Edited by pcristian

Short link

u think that the xvm is the problem?

You posted in xvm thread

did it with updater and nothing... the problem persist

What updater? XVM have no official updaters.

If you think its an xvm trouble, try to setup xvm

on clean client. Dont use any other mods, packs, updaters

Edited by leecher88

Short link

You posted in xvm thread

What updater? XVM have no official updaters.

If you think its an xvm trouble, try to setup xvm

on clean client. Dont use any other mods, packs, updaters

without xvm it works without any problems

about the xvm updater : http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/196435-xvm-updater-27-one-click-installupdate/

oke, i agree with you but can u explain to me this things?

=> 2014-07-21 15:21:26: [XPM] kwg_waiting_fix: hideS throwed exception: PyGFxValue - Failed to invoke method hide.

=> NOTE] (scripts/common/fortified_regions.py, 130): fortified_regions.init()

[NOTE] (scripts/client/post_processing/__init__.py, 275): The quality = 4 was selected.

[NOTE] (scripts/client/post_processing/__init__.py, 275): The quality = 3 was selected.

[sPACE] Loading space: spaces/13_erlenberg

[WARNING] (scripts/client/gui/shared/fortifications/fort_provider.py, 137): Fort provider already is stopped

[ERROR] (scripts/client/account_helpers/CustomFilesCache.py, 210): Client couldn't read file. (EOFError(), 'NB2HI4B2F4XWGZJOO5XXE3DEN5THIYLONNZS4ZLVF5SGG33OOQXWG3DBNZZS6ZLNMJWGK3LTF42TAMBQGAZDIMJXF5SW2YTMMVWV6NRUPA3DIX3UMFXGWLTQNZTQ====')

[sPACE] Loading space: spaces/hangar_premium_v2

[ERROR] (scripts/client/account_helpers/CustomFilesCache.py, 210): Client couldn't read file. (EOFError(), 'NB2HI4B2F4XWGZJOO5XXE3DEN5THIYLONNZS4ZLVF5SGG33OOQXWG3DBNZZS6ZLNMJWGK3LTF42TAMBQGAZDIMJXF5SW2YTMMVWV6MZSPAZTELTQNZTQ====')

Short link
about the xvm updater :

This is not official tool. I told you make a test only with official XVM and nothing else.

Edited by Krab Age

Short link

back again with the same problem 0 mods installed fresh win, fresh game, xvm 5.3.4 and i have this python log and also same crash..

LE: this problem is been here from the patch 9.0 and since then i had them randomly but in the last months they started to be verry often and i was blaming the hard disks but since i put the game on ssd no change and the problems persists.. i will be so gratefull if can someone tell me how to get of this problem

Edited by pcristian

Short link