Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Bender64

X / Y Position for player dmg problem

Hello. 

I try to create my own xvm config but i hawe problem with position of damage text for players hits.

1. I set this in damage text for other players hits - in configurator and in game works normally

set1_zps71da0b63.png

2. Then I set the same values in damage text for player hits 

set2_zpsbceecf47.png

3. In game not work, when i hit enemy tank my dmg text is still on default position. Pls help

set3_zpsce561c1e.png

Short link

You are doing something wrong, I tried to do something similar on my config, and it worked fine.

Short link

I delete all my mods, download  xvm-5.3.0-test3  open xvm configurator - new config. I change only this - X and Y position  in dmg text for player hits. Save it in C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\xvm\configs    as xvm.xc  and still not work. When i try mowe dmg text for other players it works nomal. What i do wrong ? :(

2014-05-1721_23_29-XVM_XVMxcConfiguratio

Short link

Thank you, I downloaded and tried. Now are all 3 dmg texts ( player, squadman and other players ) on left side as you set. When i try change position only for other players hits in config you send me,  position of the player hits  also changed, but i don't touch it ( it is in same position like dmg for other players, they are connected ? ). I want to set different X / Y for my dmg text ( left side of hp bar  X -57 / Y -39 ) and dmg for other players i want in normal position X 0 / Y - 67 . Is it possible ? 

Edited by Bender64

Short link

Thank you, I downloaded and tried. Now are all 3 dmg texts ( player, squadman and other players ) on left side as you set. When i try change position only for other players hits in config you send me,  position of the player hits  also changed, but i don't touch it ( it is in same position like dmg for other players, they are connected ? ). I want to set different X / Y for my dmg text ( left side of hp bar  X -57 / Y -39 ) and dmg for other players i want in normal position X 0 / Y - 67 . Is it possible ? 

So to sum it up, what you want:

You want your damage to be not floating, and on fixed position to the left, but all other damage (all other players except yourself) should be like in XVM, floating up, from middle of hp bar?

Edited by Aslain

Short link

Yes, is it possible ? I tried it a few months ago manually in Sublime text  when i created my own config but not work. Now i try it in online configurator but still is problem with this.

Short link