Korean Random
moinsen

{{hp(-ratio)}} in playersPannel.enemySpottedMarker

Greetings,

i was happy when i read in the changelog that i can use {{hp}} & {{hp-ratio}} in players pannel :) (first picture)

But it is not working in playersPanel.enemySpottedMarker :( (second picture)

Will {{hp-ratio}} & {{hp}} be added to playersPanel.enemySpottedMarker or is it intended to not be available there?

playersPanel.xc

{
  "playersPanel": {
     ------ cut for readability ------

"enemySpottedMarker": {
      "enabled": true,
      "Xoffset": 15,
      "Yoffset": 0,
      "format": {
        "neverSeen": "<font face='$FieldFont' color='#DEDEDE'>*</font>",
        "lost": "<font face='$FieldFont' color='#DEDEDE'>?</font>",
        "revealed": "<font face='$FieldFont' color='{{c:hp}}'>{{hp-ratio}}%</font>",
        "dead": "",
        "artillery": {
   "neverSeen": "<font face='$FieldFont' color='#DEDEDE'>*</font>",
   "lost": "<font face='$FieldFont' color='#DEDEDE'>?</font>",
   "revealed": "<font face='$FieldFont' color='{{c:hp}}'>{{hp-ratio}}%</font>",
   "dead": ""
        }
      }
    },

"medium": {
      "width": 170,
      "formatLeft": "<font color='{{c:wn8}}'>{{wn8}}</font> <font color='{{c:hp}}'>{{hp-ratio}}%</font> {{nick}}",
      "formatRight": "{{nick}} <font color='{{c:wn8}}'>{{wn8}}</font>"
    },
    "medium2": {
      "width": 100,
      "formatLeft": "<font color='{{c:wn8}}'>{{wn8}}</font> <font color='{{c:hp}}'>{{hp-ratio}}%</font> {{vehicle}}",
      "formatRight": "{{vehicle}} <font color='{{c:wn8}}'>{{wn8}}</font>"
    },
    "large": {
      "width": 170,
      "nickFormatLeft": "<font color='{{c:wn8}}'>{{wn8}}</font> <font color='{{c:hp}}'>{{hp-ratio}}%</font> {{nick}}",
      "nickFormatRight": "{{nick}} <font color='{{c:wn8}}'>{{wn8}}</font>",
      "vehicleFormatLeft": "{{vehicle}}",
      "vehicleFormatRight": "{{vehicle}}"
    }
  }
}

post-24018-0-56540400-1399653129_thumb.gif

post-24018-0-27861400-1399653136_thumb.gif

Short link

Good question. I'll take a look.

Done, try latest build.

You can use any players panel macros in the enemySpottedMarker section.

Edited by sirmax

Short link

Nice that was fast thanks.

Ok, i'm pretty familar with the configs since i gone through all of them, but i never downloaded another build than on the main download page which is currently XVM-5.3.0-test1 (WoT client 0.9.0).

(http://www.modxvm.com/en/download-xvm/). Where can i get the newest build? The repositories from http://dev.modxvm.com/ through the "xvm" repository?

Short link

Thanks, that worked, just one more problem, is it possible to update the playersPanel.enemySpottedMarker periodically?

Once spotted the HP display does not update. The screenshot shows my standard in game markers and the HP in the playersPanel.enemySpottedMarker was not updated as the enemy tank was loosing HP.

The display only updated when the tank changes between revealed, lost and dead. (second screenshot)

Another small problem is that {{c:hp}} sometimes shows a wrong color. (first screenshot)

post-24018-0-88849700-1399657242_thumb.gif

post-24018-0-66471400-1399658030_thumb.gif

Edited by moinsen

Short link

@sirmax, так а ограничение по длине поля тперь можно убрать? В спотед помещается, по-хорошему, один-два символа(

post-12526-0-69382700-1399659739_thumb.jpg

Short link

How did you get it working? I have latest nightly installed, but using {{hp}} or {{hp-ratio}} in enemySpottedMarker will always result in blank. I'm on NA server

Short link

@sirmax, так а ограничение по длине поля тперь можно убрать? В спотед помещается, по-хорошему, один-два символа

поставил 100 пикселей, если надо будет больше, можно увеличить.

Так же можно, в принципе, рисовать и для левых ушей, если надо. Только название опции получится не логичным.

Thanks, that worked, just one more problem, is it possible to update the playersPanel.enemySpottedMarker periodically?

Once spotted the HP display does not update. The screenshot shows my standard in game markers and the HP in the playersPanel.enemySpottedMarker was not updated as the enemy tank was loosing HP.

Try latest build, EnemySpotMarker was refactored.

Short link

Try latest build, EnemySpotMarker was refactored.

Thanks, works like a charm. Would it be possible to get a new option in enemySpottedMarkers which is for revealed vehicles which are out of range (when enemy is out of range but revealed by an ally the macro don't work and i see just a black % near the vehicle icon? I would like to display N/A for vehicles which are revealed but not in range.

I noticed you made an instance variable out of the spotted marker view and it is only created if the player list is the list of the enemy. Would it be possible to enable this for friendly player list also and add the same set of options than enemySpottedMarkers to playerPanel.xc, something like allyVisiblyMarkers or so.

Also can i ask you what tools you use to develop this flash content? I looked at FDT which is an eclipse environment, but also saw there were scaleform folders in the source which is a properitary solution. Is it only possible to develop with official adobe tools?

Edited by moinsen

Short link

Would it be possible to get a new option in enemySpottedMarkers which is for revealed vehicles which are out of range (when enemy is out of range but revealed by an ally the macro don't work and i see just a black % near the vehicle icon? I would like to display N/A for vehicles which are revealed but not in range.

Use extended macro formatting:

{{hp|N/A}}

something like allyVisiblyMarkers or so

Done

Also can i ask you what tools you use to develop this flash content?

Flash Develop for AS2/AS3, and Python 2.7 for Python.

For AS2, Scaleform classes are present as intrinsic, this is just interface without implementation. 

Short link

Use extended macro formatting:

{{hp|N/A}}

Ah, didn't though about that. Still i can't eliminate the % sign after the {{hp-ratio}} macro because it's not part of the macro.

Done

Thanks, tested and worked like a charm, but see above why a revealed_out_of_range would still be usefull.

Flash Develop for AS2/AS3, and Python 2.7 for Python.

For AS2, Scaleform classes are present as intrinsic, this is just interface without implementation. 

Nice, let's see what i can constribute, maybe the revealed out of range option as a first easy thing :D

Short link

Still i can't eliminate the % sign after the {{hp-ratio}} macro because it's not part of the macro.

Use macro suffix: {{hp%d~%|N/A}}

Short link

{{vtype}} macro is working too :) , only i tried to use it incorrectly previously :\ - btw, "artillery" class seems obsolete with it.

Short link