Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  

1. I use xvm mod (5.2.0) and I have a problem with it: the stat before / during / after battle is perfect, but in the garage, when i enter to the stat menu, and i go to the "vehicles" part, i can see only 0 values for my "battle" items (number of battles, wining rate, ect.). When i choice a tank, the stat works for the current tank, but i would like to see the whole statistics (for all of my tanks). Could u help me, what is the solution for my problem? In the XVM I allowed the showing of stats (everywhere where i found it).
2. Another problem: since the new WOT patch (9.0), my game is often lagging, sometimes i have a 8-9 sec froozing during the battle...and usualy that time the enemy is killing me. In this case the ping is usually at very high value, and the FPS is too low. I changed the graphics setup to minimum, but the game is too slow...with the version 8.11 i had no problems like theese.
Can u help me?
3. Finally, can u help me at minimap: I can see only the tank types. Is it possible to shows the Player names too on the minimap?

Short link

I use xvm mod (5.2.0) and I have a problem with it: the stat before / during / after battle is perfect, but in the garage, when i enter to the stat menu, and i go to the "vehicles" part, i can see only 0 values for my "battle" items (number of battles, wining rate, ect.). When i choice a tank, the stat works for the current tank, but i would like to see the whole statistics (for all of my tanks). Could u help me, what is the solution for my problem? In the XVM I allowed the showing of stats (everywhere where i found it).

This feature will be available in future XVM versions. Just wait.

Another problem: since the new WOT patch (9.0), my game is often lagging, sometimes i have a 8-9 sec froozing during the battle...and usualy that time the enemy is killing me. In this case the ping is usually at very high value, and the FPS is too low. I changed the graphics setup to minimum, but the game is too slow...with the version 8.11 i had no problems like theese. Can u help me?

Which XVM version do you use? Do you have the same issues without XVM?

Finally, can u help me at minimap: I can see only the tank types. Is it possible to shows the Player names too on the minimap?

You can use macro {{short-nick}}

Short link

1. I use xvm mod (5.2.0) and I have a problem with it: the stat before / during / after battle is perfect, but in the garage, when i enter to the stat menu, and i go to the "vehicles" part, i can see only 0 values for my "battle" items (number of battles, wining rate, ect.). When i choice a tank, the stat works for the current tank, but i would like to see the whole statistics (for all of my tanks). Could u help me, what is the solution for my problem? In the XVM I allowed the showing of stats (everywhere where i found it).

2. Another problem: since the new WOT patch (9.0), my game is often lagging, sometimes i have a 8-9 sec froozing during the battle...and usualy that time the enemy is killing me. In this case the ping is usually at very high value, and the FPS is too low. I changed the graphics setup to minimum, but the game is too slow...with the version 8.11 i had no problems like theese.

Can u help me?

3. Finally, can u help me at minimap: I can see only the tank types. Is it possible to shows the Player names too on the minimap?

1. T(h)ank u, i will wait for it.

2. I use the latest XVM 5.2.1 test2...I am gonna try the game without XVM...

3. "You can use macro {{short-nick}}" - at XVM config, at the minimap section?

Short link