Korean Random
Gandalf2665

Problem with in Game Contour Icons in team displays (on Windows 7)

I seem to have developed a Problem with the in-game contour Icons. I have used XVM by way of Aslains for many years and this is the first time I have had this problem.

When in-game the Contour Icons for both teams change from game to game. One game they will be fine, 3D Roman tiers coloured by tank type and players names coloured by skill  level etc. Next game they will show no colours. Then sometimes the 3D roman tiers appear to be overlapped  and or flipped and sometimes the opposing teams names and 3D icons will be back to front.

I have tried just about everything to correct this from a full uninstall of Aslains and emptying res-mods folder, checking the various boxes for clean install etc but never it fixes it. It has been the same through the last few updated installs i have done.

I have contacted Aslains who seems to think it is a XVM bug or similar.

Any Idea what nay be causing this plse.

Kind regards

Gareth

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

Short link

There is a bug that causes the WoT interface to glitch on Windows 7. With XVM, these glitches become more noticeable. Nobody knows if WG will fix this bug.

Upgrading to the current version of Windows also solves the problem.

Short link

Yepev, Thanks for trying but the page the link goes to is in Korean. I am English so it is of no use to me im afraid. Although It is a shame as if it is a way to solve my problem it would be great if it was in Englsh.

Short link