Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
hornator

Current HP in sidebar?

Just as the topic says, is it possible to configure XVM to display current health of a tank (or any other stat not available as a macro for a given text field) in

th sidebar? The idea is to save the hassle of asking team mates about it, when they are not going to answer you anyway.

I tried using the macro from the vehicle markers, but it did not work.

Short link

display current health of a tank (or any other stat not available as a macro for a given text field) in th sidebar

Wait for conversion of battle files in AS3

but it did not work

Should, lol?

Short link

Wait for conversion of battle files in AS3

Should, lol?

Thanks for the quick reply. Let me clearify: I meant I used the {{hp}} macro in under the sidebar header. This did not work. Where it can be selected in the config editor it works, obviously ;-)

Short link

i think the OP may be referring to the mod for HP in Tank Ears. I would love to see this added if possible as well.

• Upvote 1

Short link

Thank you Maggz. If by tank ears you mean the listed tanks to the left and right in the normal battle screen, this is exactly what i meant. Would love to see {{hp}} as a selectable macro there.

Edited by hornator

Short link

Thank you Maggz. If by tank ears you mean the listed tanks to the left and right in the normal battle screen, this is exactly what i meant. Would love to see {{hp}} as a selectable macro there.

If you manually type it in it won't work? I will try this out and if I can get it to work I will teach you.

Short link

At least not when I tried to put it in. Would love to see you succeed in making it work without having to program a whole new function : )

Short link