Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
halgameguru

Scrolling Damage Text for player tank

Sorry if this has been covered, I attempted to look through a bunch of the topics with Google Translate but had very little success.

I was just wondering if it would be possible at some point to be able to add to XVM the ability to implement and customize scrolling damage text like there is for when enemies and team mates get hit, but for the player's tank. If I am driving and I get shot I would like to have damage text that scrolls up just like over enemy tanks, in arcade and sniper modes. And allow more than one hit to show concurrently. There are damage panels out there that pop up damage text, but typically JUST the last hit, and no scrolling. so if you are on fire then get shot you never see the damage from the shot because the fire resets the text often before it even pops up.

If this has been gone over I apoligize for the waste of your time, but this is by far the best mod for WoT out there and this feature would be a big boon for me.

Thanks

Short link

XVM doesn't have it's own damage panel now. Maybe this Damage Panel by GambitER is that what you look for? Not "scrolling", but informative IMHO, and may be customized (sorry for my english)

Edited by leecher88

Short link

Much appreciated, thats actually the damage panel i am using. I just wondered and hoped with XVM having scrolling damage for enemies it may be possible to add the same functionality for damage taken to your tank.

Short link

I read somewhere here it is planing to be done ever. Check for updates))

Edited by leecher88

Short link