Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
AstraNme

Framerate loss with XVM for 9.17

Ever since 9.17 came out I've been having some problems with my frame rate.  Prior to patch 9.17 my game ran at a consistent frame rate of 100 +/-10 FPS. When 9.17 came out I noticed that the frame rate would gradually drop as I played more and more battles. For example when I first log in my battles are at 100 +/-10 FPS. After several games I notice it drop to 80 +/-10 FPS. After several more game it drops to 70 +/-10 FPS this continues and eventually drops below 30 FPS. When it gets below 30 FPS there is a noticeable jerkiness of the graphics especially when I turn my turret. If I restart the client the frame rate goes back up to 100 +/-10 FPS and then continues to drop again. I have updated my video drivers but this did not resolve the issue. Again prior to 9.17 I did not have this issue.

Does anyone out have any ideas?  What files should I post?

Solved

Edited by AstraNme

Short link

can i ask , are you using battle observer mod or any mod that uses battleflash.swf ?

if so they are outdated , remove them and your frames will be ok or update to versions that do not have battleflash in the flash directory but uses the scripts directory instead

• Upvote 1

Short link

Soulza

Ah, that is probably it.  I'll check and give it a try.  I only have XVM and an in-battle WN8 display.  I think the WN8 display uses battleflash.swf.  It's a shame because I kind of like that one.  I'll let you know how it goes.

Short link