Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
seth_321

PP Edit -- Causes game to freeze on WoT Loading screen | How do I fix the code?

**Issue is corrected, thanks**

Hey XVM guys,

I've been having issues trying to get my old code to work on the new XVM. Back when they changed the Players Panel format, it made it difficult for me to keep the code I like and update to the new XVM. So please look at my setup and advise me on how I can keep the values I like, and xfer the code to the new players panel format.

Old code:

"medium": {
      // false - disable (?????????)
      "enabled": true,
      // Minimum width of the player's name column, 0-250. Default is 46.
      // ??????????? ?????? ???? ????? ??????, 0-250. ?? ?????????: 46.

"width": 46,
      // Display format for the left panel (macros allowed, see readme-en.txt).
      // ?????? ??????????? ??? ????? ?????? (??????????? ????????????????, ??. readme-ru.txt).

"formatLeft": "<textformat tabstops='[70,135]'><font alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}'color='{{c:xte}}'>{{vehicle%-11.11s}}</font><tab><font alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}' color='{{c:wn8}}'>{{name%-9.9s}}</font><tab><i>AvgDmg: </i><font alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}' color='{{c:xtdb}}'>{{tdb%-4.3i}}</font></textformat>  ",
      // Display format for the right panel (macros allowed, see readme-en.txt).
      // ?????? ??????????? ??? ?????? ?????? (??????????? ????????????????, ??. readme-ru.txt).

"formatRight": "<textformat tabstops='[100,165]'><font alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}' color='{{c:xtdb}}'>{{tdb%4.3i|---}}</font><i> :AvgDmg</i><tab><font alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}' color='{{c:wn8}}'>{{name%9.9s}}</font><tab><font alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}' color='{{c:xte}}'>{{vehicle%11.11s}}</font></textformat>",
      // Display format for frags (macros allowed, see readme-en.txt).
      // ?????? ??????????? ?????? (??????????? ????????????????, ??. readme-ru.txt).

"fragsFormatLeft": "{{frags}}",
      "fragsFormatRight": "{{frags}}",
      // Extra fields. Each field have size 350x25. Fields are placed one above the other.
      // ?????????????? ????. ?????? ???? ????? ?????? 350x25. ???? ????????????? ???? ??? ??????.
      // Set of formats for left panel (extended format supported, see above)
      // ????? ???????? ??? ????? ?????? (?????????????? ??????????? ??????, ??. ????)

"extraFieldsLeft": [
      ],
"extraFieldsRight": [
      {"x": -50, "y": 8, "bindToIcon": true, "format": "{{spotted}}"}]
    },
    // Options for the "medium2" panels - the second of the medium panels.
    // ????? ???? "medium2" - ?????? ??????? ??? ? ????.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to copy and paste my code: 

<textformat tabstops='[100,165]'><font alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}' color='{{c:xtdb}}'>{{tdb%4.3i|---}}</font><i> :AvgDmg</i><tab><font alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}' color='{{c:wn8}}'>{{name%9.9s}}</font><tab><font alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}' color='{{c:xte}}'>{{vehicle%11.11s}}</font></textformat>

into the new XVM "nickFormatLeft": "<textformat tabstops='[100,165]'><font alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}' color='{{c:xtdb}}'>{{tdb%4.3i|---}}</font><i> :AvgDmg</i><tab><font alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}' color='{{c:wn8}}'>{{name%9.9s}}</font><tab><font alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}' color='{{c:xte}}'>{{vehicle%11.11s}}</font></textformat>"

But when I go to load my WoT, the game freezes on the loading screen "Loading... Please wait..." I've even waited for 15 minutes. I always have to CTRL + ALT + DEL out of the game and end task.

No other mods are installed, and when I run XVM without any code changes (default) the game loads quickly and everything runs great. All the default codes for XVM work great. I just want to implement my old code into the new XVM. Please help!

Thank you for your time!

-Seth

Edited by seth_321

Short link