Korean Random

Question: markersAliveNormal.xc contourIcon Color

Hi all,

with version 0.9.15.1 WoT got  three different locations for contour icons.  :hmm:

/res_mods/0.9.15.1/gui/maps/icons/vehicle/contour   =  contour icons for the battle loading screen

/res_mods/0.9.15.1/gui/flash/atlases/battleAtlas.png = contour icons for the player panel

/res_mods/0.9.15.1/gui/flash/atlases/vehicleMarkerAtlas.png =  contour icons for the OverTargetMarker

I have replace all with my own contour icons and noticed that the OverTargetMarker contour icons get colorized (green/red) now in 0.9.15.1. This also happen in the vanilla client.

However, I thought that I might overwrite that by using the "color" parameter in the  in the "contourIcon" settings, but it has no effect at all. Is this a bug? Meant the color parameter what I expected in that situation?

Would it be a suggestion to have it working in the way I subscribed above? The automatic colorization of the WoT Client just kills the sense of own colored contour icons for each tank class.

bye

Edited by lina_wot
  • Upvote 1
Short link

Does nobody have an idea or can say something about that? 

EDIT:

Looks like these posts are related: http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/33324-vehicle-icon-cant-be-colored/ & http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/33314-contouricon-over-tank-marker-platoon-color/

Am I right?

So the answer  from SirMax  (he hasnt thought about a new methode how to realize this in AS3 so far) would fit here too. Right?

Edited by lina_wot
Short link