Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
lina_wot

Bug: Hitlog (Frag/Blowup Symbol)

Hi,

I have noticed that sometimes the hitlog shows the "blowup" symbol when it was just a kill by shot/fire, but not a blow up. (see screenshot).

I run the replay of this match also on the old client (0.9.15.0.1)/old xvm and here all looks correct. It doesn't show the blowup symbol, but the frag symbol. (see 2n screenshot)

goc8jpvc.jpg

7g3dkd6n.jpg

Short link

Kill by fire shown as blowed up now. I can change this behavior, but I don't sure what is better.

WG have this values:

DESTR_BY_FALL_RAMMING = -2
FUEL_EXPLODED = -3
AMMO_BAY_DESTROYED = -5
TURRET_DETACHED = -13

I don't know is there any difference between FUEL_EXPLODED and simple kill by fire.

Short link

It would be nice if this remained the way it was before - separate marker for kill by fire and by blowing up.

Edited by konrad509

Short link

Kill by fire shown as blowed up now. I can change this behavior, but I don't sure what is better.

WG have this values:

DESTR_BY_FALL_RAMMING = -2
FUEL_EXPLODED = -3
AMMO_BAY_DESTROYED = -5
TURRET_DETACHED = -13

I don't know is there any difference between FUEL_EXPLODED and simple kill by fire.

Probably there isn't. Me and lina_wot meant the ammo rack explosion by saying "kill by blow up".

Edited by konrad509

Short link

Probably there isn't. Me and lina_wot meant the ammo rack explosion by saying "kill by blow up".

Ok, done.

Short link

Hi,

had another game where no fire was involved, but a normal kill shot what was  displayed as "blowup" in the hitlog. However, I see that it's not a bug as I expected, but its just some sort of new mapping between the internal reason and the symbol displayed in the hitlog.

I know following death reasons:

Shot (tank destroyed or killed all crew member), Fire, Blowup, Fall/Ramm & Drowning

EDIT: Well another reason come to my mind. Now you can flip your tank completly. When this happen you are out of the game x seconds later. But dont know whether the game credits you for flipping a tank out of the game. I can't remember such a situation.

I don't know what the difference between AMMO_BAY_DESTROYED = -5 & TURRET_DETACHED = -13 is. Maybe the TURET_DETACHED works only for tanks with a turret. You can also blowup tanks what have no turret.

I believe fuel_tanks can't explode, tanks can just burn to death. Guess that its what -3 mean.

So, by saying that the "bomb" maybe should only be used by -5 and -13.  Burn to death  never had an own icon in my XVM so far.

Edited by lina_wot

Short link