Korean Random
lina_wot

PlayerPanel Death-Icon Position

Hi all,

do you know how to influence the position of the Death Icon in the Player Panel (left site)? I have tried lots of things, but it stas on the position you see right at the screenshot. While I'm able to change the position for the Player Panel (rigth site) by update the position of EnemySpottedMarker.

ro8c99af.jpg

Short link

Hi,

that didn't work. The Symbol was just gone at all by that change. But however, you showed me what section also has an influence on that symbol. So I just changed the Y coordinate of  the "xmqpServiceMarker": and it did the job.

So that means to change the position of this symbol for the left player panel you have to chnage the "Y"-coordinate of ""xmqpServiceMarker", but for the right player panel you have to change the "Y"-coordinate of "enemeySpottedMarker". Seems strange, but works.

Thanks for your help ;)

Edited by lina_wot

Short link

@lina_wot, ooups, i`ve confused a task from 1st post. My mistake =)

So that means to change the position of this symbol for the left player panel you have to chnage the "Y"-coordinate of ""xmqpServiceMarker", but for the right player panel you have to change the "Y"-coordinate of "enemeySpottedMarker". Seems strange, but works.
You can create another one extra-field and use it for display dead-players skulls. And names it like "allysDeadMarker" - it`ll be more understandable.
  • Upvote 1

Short link

how to disable those dead markers in default players panel?
If your players panel config have default substitution of XMQP marker:
  // XMQP service marker definition.
  "xmqpServiceMarker": {
    "x": 86, "y": 1, "align": "center", "bindToIcon": true,
    "format": "<font face='xvm' size='23' color='{{alive?{{x-spotted?#FFBB00|{{x-sense-on?#D9D9D9|#BFBFBF}}}}|#FFFFFF}}' alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}'>{{alive?{{x-spotted?p|{{x-sense-on?p|{{x-enabled?z}}}}}}|v}}</font>",
    "shadow": {}
  },

Then you have to change it format to:

"format": "<font face='xvm' size='23' color='{{alive?{{x-spotted?#FFBB00|{{x-sense-on?#D9D9D9|#BFBFBF}}}}}}' alpha='{{alive?#FF}}'>{{alive?{{x-spotted?p|{{x-sense-on?p|{{x-enabled?z}}}}}}}}</font>",
  • Upvote 1

Short link