Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Okxa

Can XVM show Over Tank Markers while UI is hidden?

I would use this in replays, or is there any other way?

Short link

So ATM I'm at this point:

hsKzRzy.jpg

The players panel swither needed to be disabled from PlayersPanel.xc, for some reason.

The Received damage hitlod next to that tank panel can be disabled from its own settings, as it's a separate mod.

Hitlog probably needs to be disabled from Hitlog.xc

However whats the key for the panel with tank and it's modules? Also for the text that says who damaged your track etc...

EDIT: If I use freecam the panel disappears, so it doesn't really matter for now for me, as I needed to use this with freecam.

BUT I still need to disable the pop-up text (who tracked etc...) and the received hit direction arrow.

EDIT2:

So I got what was wrong. When I added the new entries from this thread, They had capital letters at start after I google translated the thread....

Anyhow I got them disabled except for the received hit direction arrow, still looking...

Or do I need to find a way to disable my crosshair? Are the received hit arrows tied to that??

Edited by Okxa

Short link

Anyhow I got them disabled except for the received hit direction arrow, still looking...

Or do I need to find a way to disable my crosshair? Are the received hit arrows tied to that??

Damage indicator is not a part of crosshair, it's in seperate flash file DamageIndicator.swf (..World_of_Tanks\res\packages\gui.pkg (unpack with 7zip or smth similar)\gui\scaleform\)

You may decompile it and replace indicators with empty images (decompiler and image editor fits for it) - few minutes to do, and put it to World_of_Tanks\res_mods\X.Y.Z.\gui\scaleform

already modifided file: DamageIndicator.swf

Hitlog probably needs to be disabled from Hitlog.xc

hitLog.xc

"hitLog": {
    // false - Disable.
    // false - отключить.
    "visible": true,
Edited by vlad_cs_sr

Short link

I mean when you point at a enemy, they get the red outline around their tank.
Can you disable it any way?

For now I worked around it by not aiming the camera straigh at the tank but in future it would be nice to be able to disable the outline.

BTW: this is what I used it for: https://gfycat.com/AptLightheartedImago

Edited by Okxa

Short link

was a mod changing countour color and alpha http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/16984-%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B4-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B4%D1%81%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%82%D1%83%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2-%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%85%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8-edge-detect-mod/

i didnt check if its working for current patch (as from thread discussion - not working. need to find alternate realisation)

Edited by vlad_cs_sr

Short link