Korean Random
TokyoPowerman

Bugged WN8 with BT-7A ?

Hi there.

I got some strange wn8 out of driving with my BT-7A.

781 dmg, 3 kills on loss on Province map, 1162 wn8

If i did that on Pz Ic i would have gotten at least 2500 i guess.

Isn't there something wrong ?

Short link

First of all, this is not a XVM issue. XVM does not show single battle stats. This must be a mod you are using to see every battle and session stats.

The issue exists due to the fact that there's no WN expected value for the BT-7A yet. There is a chance the releaser of the mod you are using is going to add a value for this tank, probably similar to standard BT-7. So you gotta keep an eye on that mod updates.

A more accurate value will be added with the next update of WN expected values. This may take a while as, for example, the value for the Stug-IV still hasn't been updated and is set the same as for the Stug-III G.

Edited by Andrew05

Short link

Ah, thanks alot.

So the actual wn8 i got for the battle would be "standard wn8 for lvl 3 lights" as long as there is no special values set for BT-7A ?

No, it is counted incorrectly at all without a wn expected value for the tank defined

And there's no "standard wn8 for lvl 3 lights", there's an individual value for every tank. For example, the values for SU-101 and Rhm.-Borsig are very different (1242 and 1700), even though both are tier 8 TDs. That is exactly why WN8 is the best stats evaluation ranking/formula out there.

Edited by Andrew05

Short link