Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Rado_BGR

XVM Network services inactive. enable

Hello i have some problem with XVM, i was using custom (dev) xvm in the 1-st day  when 0.9.9 patch was added to official servers , havent play for 2-days (reinstal Windows...) and now when i start game and try even with old xvm (dev) and even with new one from the site my XVM not working, also strange is in garage\service record looklike it has not load statistics view (looklike like WOT without xvm). I get this message : XVM 6.1.3 (4649)  Network services inactive.  enable . I tought that my antivirus program (KIS2015) can block XVM, so i add game wot.exe to exclusions, but still have this problem. I go the site and press update service and prolog (as i remember it have some ADD Client button but not sute, i dont see it), but same... any ideas how to fix this ? Where i must press to Enable XVM?

Its ok now. It become available button Activate services (strange never notice prolog\Activate services is same button who change somehow)...when i press it start to work.

Edited by Rado_BGR

Short link