Korean Random
Dumadidak

Fixing domination filter, shorter crew buttons and new macros for VehicleStates

Hi again! I know that I'm pin in the ass, but I want to share with you another idea (mine and Kartoniak's [EU])- You will judge, is it valuable or not :)

It's all about new filter - searching tank by name.

I was thinking a while, how it could works to make it fast to use:

1. Push the filter button

2. In the pop up, there will be, ready to write, text area (just like in clan chat)

3. You can immediately write in the word
4. After every letter, 'wrong' tanks will disappear

5. When you see"THIS" tank, just click at him at carousel
6. Now, only name filter isn't work any more and every tank will be shown in carousel..... but in garage you have THIS vehicle selected! Ta dam!

'Idea image'

w3eje75c2lsc7b7zg.jpg

End of story :)

Maybe it is to complicated, but I think It will make precision searching much much much faster, especially if that filter button will have some HOTKEY (for example CTRL - it's not used in garage, even we are writing something in chat)

Greetings
Dupadidak Edited by Dumadidak
  • Upvote 1

Short link

Yep, just keep it in mind - or at this topic. I know that it's more complicated, so no rush, but I had to share this idea with you, because this can help many ppl to save a time.

Another reason: I have poor memory.... and even notes are for me hopeless :P Have a nice day/night.

Short link

Yep, just keep it in mind - or at this topic. I know that it's more complicated, so no rush, but I had to share this idea with you, because this can help many ppl to save a time.

Another reason: I have poor memory.... and even notes are for me hopeless :P Have a nice day/night.

You have awesome suggestions! Nice work!

Also thanks to the XVM team to implement all these features. ;)

Short link

UP - to won't lost :)

I want to gently ask, maybe now someone from xvm team, has time to manage with number near the crew "+"?
It is a little bit frustrating to me (not only, to my friends to), that since ~8.4 or so, number near "+" disappeared :( Stepping into another window to see it is soooo irritating.

bh1kzi9xkfdc26uzg.jpg

Short link