Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
CakeOrD3ath

Winrate in Tab menu Issue

So, since moving my config to 9.7, I have found a strange issue has arisen, and that is the winrate being reported by {{rating}} in the config has started giving a float variable instead of the usual integer. I have looked through the config and can't find any reference to the variable type, so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated. Below is a picture of the problem, kind of hard to look at anyone's stats when that winrate dominates the whole menu

post-31893-0-09252100-1430339041_thumb.jpg

Short link

So, since moving my config to 9.7, I have found a strange issue has arisen, and that is the winrate being reported by {{rating}} in the config has started giving a float variable instead of the usual integer. I have looked through the config and can't find any reference to the variable type, so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated. Below is a picture of the problem, kind of hard to look at anyone's stats when that winrate dominates the whole menu

well, if you don't want this very good precision, you should replace the macro:

{{rating}} (which is going to be deleted by the way)

with:

{{winrate%2d~%|--%}}

also, {{c:rating}} -> {{c:winrate}}

Edited by Helkar

Short link