Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
mikethyjoe

Lots of Issues here...

Lets see, i'll start in the garage, where my tank carousel thinger is completely missing. there's just a grayed out box in the lower left corner of my screen with the scroll buttons and sort buttons for the carousel, but no carousel.

Next, lets go in game, where the wn8/win percentage/whatever number is showing to the 90th decimal... like wtf?

Also, my quick chat replies (affirmative, negative, defend the base!, attack!, etc etc) are off the screen, like off centered, they are now stuck halfway on and halfway off the screen, and i can only access one or two of them.

All of these problems EVEN AFTER updating to the 6.1.0.1 update, either fix your shit now, xvm creators, or lose a person that uses it. 9.7 was in the works for HOW LONG, and when it drops, not only did it take you over a week to release an update, you've now released two updates for 9.7, and neither one of them are working as intended...

Attached i have a screenshot of the carousel not being there. And before any of you ask, no, there are no other mods that i use, i just use xvm for the map and hitlog and stuff.

post-31890-0-10822500-1430259978_thumb.jpg

OH, and the damage taken/given lists don't work, none of the tank type icons work, none of that. all i get is the stats in the pre-game loading screen. that's it.

• Downvote 5

Short link

Lets see, i'll start in the garage, where my tank carousel thinger is completely missing. there's just a grayed out box in the lower left corner of my screen with the scroll buttons and sort buttons for the carousel, but no carousel.

first of all, need logs to investigate your problems

Next, lets go in game, where the wn8/win percentage/whatever number is showing to the 90th decimal... like wtf?

the macro rating was changed to winrate, read change notes

All of these problems EVEN AFTER updating to the 6.1.0.1 update, either fix your shit now, xvm creators, or lose a person that uses it. 9.7 was in the works for HOW LONG, and when it drops, not only did it take you over a week to release an update, you've now released two updates for 9.7, and neither one of them are working as intended...

i would advise you to watch your language, you must understand that XVM developers don't owe you anything

Short link