Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Rado_BGR

Personal win (%) percent missing

Hello, just download XVM(official) for 0.9.7 , but it have something wrong, the personal winning %  is missin from the loading table (for allys and enemys) and when i am in battle and press ALT key it show it over the name but with many digits like 12.1212121221212. Can this be fixed like all way where you see the the playee win percent in battle load screen and to be removed over the names. Here are screenshots:

http://oi60.tinypic.com/21ovblj.jpg

http://oi58.tinypic.com/kb4q6d.jpg

http://oi61.tinypic.com/nxnh4g.jpg

Short link
Hello,

Attach the archive config 

OR

1. in files battleloading.xc & statisticform.xc change:

'from default config'

// Display format for the left panel (macros allowed, see macros.txt).
    "formatLeftVehicle": "{{vehicle}}<font face='mono' size='{{xvm-stat?13|0}}'> <font color='{{c:kb}}'>{{kb%2d~k|--k}}</font> <font color='{{c:r}}'>{{r}}</font> <font color='{{c:winrate}}'>{{winrate%2d~%|--%}}</font></font>",
    // Display format for the right panel (macros allowed, see macros.txt).
    "formatRightVehicle": "<font face='mono' size='{{xvm-stat?13|0}}'><font color='{{c:winrate}}'>{{winrate%2d~%|--%}}</font> <font color='{{c:r}}'>{{r}}</font> <font color='{{c:kb}}'>{{kb%2d~k|--k}}</font> </font>{{vehicle}}"

2. in files playerspanel.xc, markersaliveextended.xc, markersdeadextended.xc change macro "{{rating}}" to "{{winrate%2d~%|--%}}"

Edited by jem1510

Short link

Will try it. Thanks. Btw i am using XVM.xc file (modified with the online editor and till now was working corretly) i still use it cause its more simple to config XVM with him and, can setup visuality for xvm like i wanna...

2.This is missing: macro "{{rating}}" in this files: playerspanel.xc, markersaliveextended.xc, markersdeadextended.xc .Files are default (official)...

Edited by Rado_BGR

Short link

Download this file: @oldMacrosToNew 1.3.js.zip , but what to do with it, i use Microsoft Based script host to activate the file and then ?

I try to dont use xvm.xc , but :

1.I have clock in the battle (i dont need it)

2.Server ping in LogIn screen is missing (i use true to enable it without effect)

3.In battle and loading-battle screen it show personal rating not wn8 and eff as i set in the @default files

4.Gun beam(gun direction) (i dont need this, even i stop it from game/settings) dont know how to hide it from xvm

5.Cant stop spoting Lamp(bulbs) and dead skull who show spoted and destr tanks. Even i modified: Dynamic transparency by spotted status to set 0

6.The left and right panels (years) when they are with players name are too long.How to make them small?

7.Hits that i make are with -(minus) example (-120) and my ally hits are blue like (-120) how to make this ?

I wonder why u must ruin all of this program, before 9.7 my XVM work perfectly only with XVM.xc now it sux!

Edited by Rado_BGR

Short link

1. in files battleloading.xc & statisticform.xc change:

'from default config'

// Display format for the left panel (macros allowed, see macros.txt).
    "formatLeftVehicle": "{{vehicle}}<font face='mono' size='{{xvm-stat?13|0}}'> <font color='{{c:kb}}'>{{kb%2d~k|--k}}</font> <font color='{{c:r}}'>{{r}}</font> <font color='{{c:winrate}}'>{{winrate%2d~%|--%}}</font></font>",
    // Display format for the right panel (macros allowed, see macros.txt).
    "formatRightVehicle": "<font face='mono' size='{{xvm-stat?13|0}}'><font color='{{c:winrate}}'>{{winrate%2d~%|--%}}</font> <font color='{{c:r}}'>{{r}}</font> <font color='{{c:kb}}'>{{kb%2d~k|--k}}</font> </font>{{vehicle}}"

2. in files  markersaliveextended.xc,  change macro "{{rating}}" to "{{winrate%2d~%|--%}}"

No effect.

playerspanel.xc and markersdeadextended.xc dont have : >> macro "{{rating}}" << to "{{winrate%2d~%|--%}}"

Edited by Rado_BGR

Short link

Hi. Have exactly same problem, no win percentage upon battle loading and win percentage on right list has way too many digits. Have tried to do suggested, no effect.

Edited by dado6612

Short link

Same here. It's very annoying. A little help will appreciated. Thanks

Guys, as "jem1510" says we need to change the "{{rating}}" to "{{winrate%2d~%|--%}}" 

We should do this on the xvm website with the Configuration Editor. it really helps but the percentage is stil colorless. i cant figure it out :/ 

2grUDm.png

Link to bigger image http://imageshack.com/a/img673/2786/2grUDm.png

Short link

You should select "Loading", "Tab" and "Players Panel 2" from the Configuration Editor. Change all the "{{rating}}" to "{{winrate%2d~%|--%}}" 

That solve the problem. But like i said before even if it shows the win rate it's still colorless.

Short link

Did it, no change at all

{{vehicle}}<font face='Lucida Console' size='12'> <font color='{{c:kb}}'>{{kb:3}}</font> <font color='{{c:xwn8}}'>{{xwn8}}</font> <font color='{{c:{{winrate%2d~%|--%}}}}'>{{{{winrate%2d~%|--%}}:3}}</font></font>
Edited by dado6612

Short link
<font face='Lucida Console' size='12'><font color='{{c:winrate%2d~%|--%}}'>{{winrate%2d~%|--%:3}}</font> <font color='{{c:xwn8}}'>{{xwn8}}</font> <font color='{{c:kb}}'>{{kb:3}}</font> </font>{{vehicle}}

It has to be like that. You putted lots of  { and  } 

Just two of them is fine. Not more than two

Short link

works in loading battle, not working in battle.. will check it again, need to tweak it between battles and restart game, so it takes some time :)

Nope, not working for battle..

Short link

This is the code for Left vehicle name text format

{{vehicle}}<font face='Lucida Console' size='12'> <font color='{{c:kb}}'>{{kb:3}}</font> <font color='{{c:xwn8}}'>{{xwn8}}</font> <font color='{{c:rating}}'>{{rating%2d|--}}</font> 

And this is the code for right vehicle name text format

<font face='Lucida Console' size='12'><font color='{{c:rating}}'>{{rating%2d|--}}</font> <font color='{{c:xwn8}}'>{{xwn8}}</font> <font color='{{c:kb}}'>{{kb:3}}</font> </font>{{vehicle}}

You should do it for section Loading, Tab and Players Panel 2 seperatly. I tried it and worked for all the sections. It works on the Loading screen when you hit the Tab and in the name list on your battle screen and also it's colorful now. 

Problem solved. I hope this will helpfull to you guys.

Good games and fun, cheers :)

Short link

Thanks alot almost everything work fine now. I use this row in configurator, it show:

tank name, number of the battles (in K), effective(full) , wn8 (full) , personal win % (in %), :

for left:

{{vehicle}}<font face='Arial' size='13'> <font color='{{c:kb}}'>{{kb:3}}</font> <font color='{{c:eff}}'>{{eff:4}} <font color='{{c:xwn8}}'>{{wn8}}</font> <font color='{{c:rating}}'>{{rating%2d~%|--%}}</font>

for right:

<font face='Arial' size='13'><font color='{{c:rating}}'>{{rating%2d~%|--%}}</font> <font color='{{c:eff}}'>{{eff:4}} <font color='{{c:xwn8}}'>{{wn8}}</font> <font color='{{c:kb}}'>{{kb:3}}</font> </font>{{vehicle}}

For Tab:

for left:

{{vehicle}}<font face='Arial' size='12'> <font color='{{c:kb}}'>{{kb:3}}</font> <font color='{{c:eff}}'>{{eff:4}} <font color='{{c:xwn8}}'>{{wn8}}</font> <font color='{{c:rating}}'>{{rating%2d~%|--%}}</font>

for right:

<font face='Arial' size='12'><font color='{{c:rating}}'>{{rating%2d~%|--%}}</font> <font color='{{c:eff}}'>{{eff:4}} <font color='{{c:xwn8}}'>{{wn8}}</font> <font color='{{c:kb}}'>{{kb:3}}</font> </font>{{vehicle}}

Players panel 2:

Large panel:

Left: <font color='{{c:rating}}'>{{winrate%2d~%|--%}}</font> {{nick}}

Right: {{nick}} <font color='{{c:rating}}'>{{winrate%2d~%|--%}}</font>

In my configuration all the stats are opposite / symmetric like: My team 12:21 Enemy team.

Only the problem when i press ALT key exist, where personal win ration is show up over player name with many digits , cant fix it:

http://oi60.tinypic.com/10hpwd4.jpg

Any idea what row in configuration editor change this ?

Edited by Rado_BGR

Short link
{{vehicle}}<font face='Lucida Console' size='12'> <font color='{{c:kb}}'>{{kb:3}}</font> <font color='{{c:xwn8}}'>{{xwn8}}</font> <font color='{{c:rating}}'>{{rating%2d|--}}</font> 

Just a tip: You can use embedded font 'mono' now instead of 'Lucida Console'.

Short link

Ok Rado_BGR i figure it out too.

Again go to xvm website and open the Configuration Editor, come to section "Markers". Then you need to click "Text Fields". Select all the buttons which are Ally, Alive, Normal, Enemy, Dead, Extended. Below of these there is a little window. Select Rating. And as you can see in the picture there's a red star which is what are you looking for. Add any codes you want and then play and kill em all :)

4dsaNz.png

For Bigger picture

I hope this will help you.

Cheers.

Edited by LethalEffect

Short link

Hi again,

i think you made a mistake in somewhere. Here's my screen; (when i pressed Alt button)

yIEwyr.jpg

And this is the Configuration Editor's screen;

U3w5Gp.pngYou can clearly see the Text Format line.

But there's a thing you need to be sure. The Markers. You have to use the XVM Markers instead of WoT's markers. You can check it in here;

qdRTaT.png

This must be unselected.

I hope you can do it this time mate. 

Cheers.

Short link