Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Porkie

XVM winchance %

Would the XVM devs every consider getting rid of the winchance %? I know it can be disabled which I have it set to, but all this does is create a physiological lose for the people using it and then they don't perform so well because of this.

Short link

Would the XVM devs every consider getting rid of the winchance %? I know it can be disabled which I have it set to, but all this does is create a physiological lose for the people using it and then they don't perform so well because of this.

It is disabled by default, but you can enable it in the personal cabinet. We decided that this is better then have it enabled for all users by default.

Short link

while on the subject here , would it be possible to show the live winchance in battle?

i know its available by pressing the <tab> key  but i would like it on my battle screen as well , could the show win chance live code be used in one of the other .xc files like minimap or playerspanels,

reason is simple , in battle i like to see how my team is doeing i know we have the fragbar and playerspanels  so why not like winchance ?

maybe it could be added as a snippet to the debug panel?

Short link

Look into the settings in the personal cabinet.

I think you misunderstood the request. He's asking for a winchance macro for captureBar.xc.

Short link

My mistake. I read only first sentence.

This was already suggested, but with low priority. Nobody want to code it.

Also, Live chance is almost useless, so it is shown just for fun.

Short link

ahh ok , maybe it woulds be better to do a macro for the fragbar mod to produce the same type of result?

i have did a little work on this mod a while back ,i think i need to update it and include live winchance based on tanks left and hitpoints

pre_1429004194__untitled.png

Short link