Korean Random

SessionStats | WN8 in battle result

Hey. Sadly I can't speek russian, I tried to google translate but it would take me ages to read through bogus translations so please don't be mad if this got asked a million times before.

Will XVM implement something like this mod or even an ingame WN8 calculator like this mod has? I know there is already a pull request here but its a couple of months old and I couldn't find a answer to this.

So does anyone have an idea if its in the works at the moment or will it always be a seperate mod and not built into XVM?

Edited by osl4f
Short link

I'm not a developer, but the answer is likely to be "no". XVM usually doesn't implement separate mods, that are supportes by their authors and is compatible with XVM itself.

Even more, calculating any rating per single battle is a completely wrong approach.

Short link

The in game stats mod is really not acurrate, it cant account for several variables in its formula so it uses nill values. Meaning your wn8 could be higher than your seeing, but never lower, it is just a guestimate, it really has no place being added directly to XVM itself. As for the after battle stats, that wouldn't be too far of a stretch to consider adding to XVM, And other mods donw by other developers have been added directly into xvm for example Minimap range circles being variable per tank, and multilined tank carousel. Those have been very nice and very welcomed additions to XVM.

Short link