Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
_Bones_

Battle Loading Panel Macro Question

I am attempting to modify my Battle Loading screen (battleLoading.xc) to standardize the size of each macro. Here is the code that I'm using:

"formatLeftVehicle": "{{vehicle}}|<font color='{{c:kb}}'>{{kb%2.2d~k|--k}}</font>|<font color='{{c:wn8}}'>{{wn8%4.4d|----}}</font>|<font color='{{c:rating}}'>{{rating%2.2d~%|--%}}</font>"

From what I can tell, using the macro of {{wn8%4.4d|----}} should return the WN8 score, with a maximum of 4 characters and also a total of 4 characters displayed, right justified (as well as displaying "----" if no value is returned). Based on the information in the readme as well as the sources I've seen online, a blank space should be appended to the front of the returned value to bring the value to a total of four characters. 

That is not happening, however. Zeros are prepended to the values instead, which according to what I can tell, should only be happening if I use a flag of '0' in front of the width, such as this: {{wn8%04.4d|----}}

Have I missed something? Any help would be appreciated.

Here is a screencap from the test server using the latest XVM version of my battle loading screen. Thanks!

b_zps370c79b1.jpg

Short link

I am attempting to modify my Battle Loading screen (battleLoading.xc) to standardize the size of each macro. Here is the code that I'm using:

You don't need no use precision value for integer numbers:

"formatLeftVehicle": "{{vehicle}}|<font color='{{c:kb}}'>{{kb%2d~k|--k}}</font>|<font color='{{c:wn8}}'>{{wn8%4d|----}}</font>|<font color='{{c:rating}}'>{{rating%2d~%|--%}}</font>"

Short link