Korean Random

average Expected damage and hitlogs

On coincidence, I decided that I was going to update my hitlog to list my expected damage per tank right next my current damage total. Fortunately for me, somebody had suggested/implemented the macro {{tbd}}, which would add just that. But when I tested it, the total kept changing whenever I hit a new target - instead of posting my expected damage, it posts the enemy's expected damage! So it's a great notion, but as long as I don't know how to force XVM to show my own values instead of the values of the enemy vehicle I just shot, the macro is practically worthless unless I threw the macro into the player panel and saw everyone's expected damage.

Is there a way to get around this? If not, could the creator of XVM implement a personal expected damage macro, or, more importantly, a macro format for posting Our Personal Values instead of the values of whatever the subject of that string of code is. In the case of hitlog, it'd be whoever you shot.

Edited by Mauschen
Short link